eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killagabe916

killagabe916

KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller Empty
PostSubject: KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller   KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:31 am

Time to face your deamons, you made a serious enemy, and now its BLOOD LUST!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

PostSubject: Re: KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller   KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:49 pm

killagabe I have a proposition for you.Since this whole arguing thing is going to get us to nowhere I propose that we stop fighting eachother.I agree that I've been wrong to call you idiot and stuff since all you did is make show for the publick and play the game.So yes I guess I'm sorry and I hope we won't argue anymore over a simple rp game...

PS:However I suggest we keep the fight between our wrestlers becouse that way we can have options to make a better show.
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller   KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:48 pm

or you can go back to argueing to make ideas for rp Surprised
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller   KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:56 pm

Maybe we'll have you two have a serious feud go on between you two...that ultimately ends in a hardcore main event? With permission from Frogy of course...
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller   KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:00 pm

BTW, I already posted the RP between Deamonkiller and myself and that match is already made for Inferno. Then I have also posted some of the RP between Deamonkiller and KillaGabe...and that leads to the match on Explosion between you 2. I won't tell you those results...you'll have to see them for yourselves. Very Happy But it will be interesting, if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

PostSubject: Re: KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller   KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:55 am

Wait, do you mean that the matches has already been played and now we just need to wait for the shows this week?

PS:I think you got me wrong.What I meant was that we shoud still fight but only in the rp.Otherwise when we are out of rp I don't think there is a need for us to fight and argue...
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller   KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:31 am

Deamonkiller, simply put, yes. As a VGM, I get to decide which matches take place. And if I confirm the match, then the TWG computer runs the match...and the VGMs and GM Frogy can see who won/lost and add things like entrance videos, commentary, etc. And, if we like, we can also add interference to cost someone a match. Very Happy

Anyhow, I liked the way the matches thus far ended, so I figured I wouldn't add any type of interference to them.

As for the disagreements between you and killagabe, I agree with you that in character strife is good and healthy. Just don't let it spill over into non-RP portions.
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller   KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:31 am

we can fight, its all good i know the results but vgm's cant tell
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller   KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:32 am

rp is as far as it can go period
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller   KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KillaGabe vs Deamonkiller
Page 1 of 1