eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deamonkiller comes out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller comes out Empty
PostSubject: Deamonkiller comes out   Deamonkiller comes out Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:40 pm

Suddenly all the lights in the whole place turn off and when they turn on again Deamonkillers music starts playing and his clip shows on the titantron.He slowly go to the ring while watching at the big croud and takes a microphone.
Deamonkiller: Alright everyone calm dawn.I've came here tonight on this very ring so that I can challange Koj Tije Dedo to a wrestling frendy match!

The crowd starts screaming and whistling.

Crowd: We want FIGHT!We want FIGHT!
Deamonkiller: So Koj come out and tell me...will you accept my challange?

Deamonkiller leaves his microphone on the ground and starts walking arround the ring and posing to the crowd while waiting for koj to come out...
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller comes out   Deamonkiller comes out Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:09 pm

*killa gabe's music video for his hit song let me in begins to play, killa gabe approaches the ring, sporting his apphiliate colors and has a red bandana covering most of his face.....killa gabe enters the ring*

Killa Gabe:
So i thought i would let you in on a little secret...... NOBODY MESSES WITH THE DARK LORDS!!!!

Deamonkiller: Now wait you got it all wr----

KillaGabe: SHUT THE HELL UP!

KillaGabe: You see, us dark lords stick together, and when some "opponent* tries to mess with our leader, KOJ TIJE DEDO, THEN THAT OPPONENT MESSES WITH ALL OF THE DARK LORDS......YOU AND ME, ITS OVER PRETTY BOY, YOU STEPPING TO THE REAL KILLA.....KILLA GABE!
*killa gabe drops the mic, and makes deamon killer flinch by jumping at him, killa gabe laughs as he exits the ring and makes his way to the back* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller comes out   Deamonkiller comes out Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:43 pm

EL PEDROs music starts to play the clip is on and el pedro runs to the ring." think of this as a welcomeing" and el pedro pushes Deamonkiller to the rope and slides under him and dashes from the other rope and grabs on to Deamonkiller's arms and he flys down on his knees and el pedro flips Deamonkiller and smashes him to the mat exucuting a hardcore play. dont take this personal Deamonkiller but we dark loards dont take this lightly but i know its friendly and all but you where calling for it weasle:makes his way to the ring. WEASLE:chair. EL PEDRO:no chair for now but thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller comes out   Deamonkiller comes out Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:39 am

You IDIOTES!I am from the Darklords too!!!!!!!!!!

Forget it I'm making an rp play with koj in my feud section and I don't want anybody to post there cuz we need to make a good rp...Oh and pedro how the fu*k did you know you coud execute the move on me?How do you know I wasn't going to dodge it?You shoudnt write what happens but what you are trying to do...
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller comes out   Deamonkiller comes out Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:27 am

well if im the idiot, i guess you dont need the rp because you arent officially a member yet, it has to be worked in the show in a rp, you cant just assume that POOF your in the dark lords, c-dawg earned it and now i think Jeaves The Butler should get in instead of your chump carcass....remember when u assume u make an ass out of u and me
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller comes out   Deamonkiller comes out Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:42 am

**** Out of RP ****

Technically, you're not OFFICIALLY a member...yet. But you most likely will be. Just watch how it plays out...
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller comes out   Deamonkiller comes out Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:27 pm

"BRE! BRE!"

Koj Tije Dedo's music starts to play, and he walks out onto the ramp, standing a bit unsteady. He looks at the crowd, which is now booing him and the rest of his Dark Lords very loudly. After a few moments, the boos finally die down.

KOJ TIJE DEDO: So...Deamonkiller. I see you've been greeted by some of my Dark Lords. Twisted Evil Let me say welcome to the XWC. Now...you want me in match. I have no problem with that. I know I beat you. But I go easy tonight. I no make you bleed. Not even squeal.

*he pauses as he watches Deamonkiller slowly stagger back up onto his feet, propping himself up against the ropes as Killagabe and El Pedro leave the ring area and head back stage*

So...tonight...you against me. No worry about Killagabe nor El Pedro. But know that you will know who YOUR dedo is after tonight.
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller comes out   Deamonkiller comes out Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:06 pm

*** Out of RP ***

Ok...the above RP has been added...I've put in Deamonkiller's, Killagabe's, El Pedro's (with some slight modification), and mine together into one segment. It should look pretty good, if you ask me. It will be a part of the 10/28/08 Inferno show.
Back to top Go down
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller comes out   Deamonkiller comes out Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:44 pm

To Koj:So do we need to do anymore rp?
To Killababe:I'm going to ignore that you said anything and will thik of all this just as a part ot the rp becouse if I continue arguing with you I am really going to do something which neither you nor I will like...
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller comes out   Deamonkiller comes out Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:56 pm

To KillaGabe:YES I DID!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller comes out   Deamonkiller comes out Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:51 pm

*out of rp*
haha deamonkiller........watch urself
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller comes out   Deamonkiller comes out Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:00 pm

Yea watch urself against KillaGabe a.k.a. The Person I've never lost to in a HardCore match
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller comes out   Deamonkiller comes out Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:05 pm

TO DEMONKILLER i did say you did a reaction thats why i said i sled under you ok.OK Smile
Back to top Go down
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller comes out   Deamonkiller comes out Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:13 am

Ok pedro your fine Smile not like some other people there...
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller comes out   Deamonkiller comes out Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:50 pm

U talkin to me?!?!
Back to top Go down
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller comes out   Deamonkiller comes out Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:16 pm

No C-Dawg I wasnt talking to you...I suggest we stop spamming and I wud like to just wait for Koj to tell me whats it going to be in the show and when shoud I expect it since this friday is already over...

Last edited by Deamonkiller on Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller comes out   Deamonkiller comes out Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:40 pm

Thats C-Dawg to u
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller comes out   Deamonkiller comes out Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:14 pm

cdawg im gonna have to get u in a hardcore match soon, and deamonkiller makes me laugh every post
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller comes out   Deamonkiller comes out Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:46 pm

true Smile makes me smile
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller comes out   Deamonkiller comes out Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:00 am

yea me 2.

Killa:Id LOVE 2 see u try I win everytime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller comes out   Deamonkiller comes out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deamonkiller comes out
Page 1 of 1