eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deamonkiller vs Koj

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller vs Koj Empty
PostSubject: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:26 pm

I want to challange my partner Koj to a feud so that we can get familiar with each other's skills and become a good team that way...

PS:Since you are lvl 7 and I'm 5 you will probably beat me but as I said it is just to learn about each other's skills and also to get some money and fans...

Last edited by Deamonkiller on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:33 pm

Koj is your partner.
Havoc is my partner.
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:33 pm

Plus i am in a fued with GM Frogyrvd
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:44 pm

oh
Back to top Go down
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:08 pm

Ok then so I challange Koj to a feud...
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:03 pm

Ok....so be it...btw, as of today, I'm now lvl 8. Twisted Evil

Anyhow...design an RP and I'll make a counter move...and we'll see what we can do. May even make you and me into a match for Explosion...if not...definitely by Inferno.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:18 pm

nice koj
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:08 pm

i need a match koj help a killa out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:17 pm

I know...I'll put killagabe in against Deamonkiller first. Then, if Deamonkiller wins, I'll take on Deamonkiller. And if he beats me, then I'll proposition him to become my new tag partner. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:56 am

so now my match is going to be againts killa?

PS:Whoever my match is againts I will asc him to make the first post in the roleplay topick becouse I'm new to that sort of thing and I woud like to see how it is done...
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:53 am

Deamonkiller, no...you misunderstand. You can set yourself up in RP to go up against me...but we'll just have killagabe substitutde for me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:22 am

well which means that I will figh killagabe right?That's what I meant...So killa make a topick or whatever needs to be done and I will folow becouse I don't know what to do...
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:47 pm

No U just need a rp for u vs Koj and if u beat KillaGabe u get to fight Koj
Back to top Go down
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:41 pm

Ok I am really, really confused now...Just tell me where to go and what to write and I will do it...
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:47 pm

LOL...ok...I'll explain.

How about describing the situation:

You enter the ring, and talk about how you're new but feel to prove yourself, you want to take out Koj Tije Dedo. So, you then call him out.

Once you get that established, I'll post, and then you can create a counter post.

So...it's up to you which direction you want to take it.

However, if you would rather I start it off, just let me know...and I'll get it going. Smile
Back to top Go down
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:28 pm

Nope I got it now...I will do a post...
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:59 pm

Deamonkiller: I don't mean to change things up on you all over again...but start with your calling me out. Apparently the shows dates have switched, so you will indeed get your first match against me. *sighs* I was hoping to build it up, but alas, no luck.

So, you and I will just have to do a pretty darn good RP instead. Smile Just post your RP here and I'll follow it up to lead in to our match. Very Happy

De bre, koj tije tvoj dedo?!?
Back to top Go down
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:43 am

Suddenly all the lights in the whole place turn off and when they turn on again Deamonkillers music starts playing and his clip shows on the titantron.He slowly go to the ring while watching at the big croud and takes a microphone.
Deamonkiller: Alright everyone calm dawn.I've came here tonight on this very ring so that I can challange Koj Tije Dedo to a wrestling frendy match!

The crowd starts screaming and whistling.

Crowd: We want FIGHT!We want FIGHT!
Deamonkiller: So Koj come out and tell me...will you accept my challange?

Deamonkiller leaves his microphone on the ground and starts walking arround the ring and posing to the crowd while waiting for koj to come out...

*out ot rp*
Something like that?
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:29 am

I oppose deamonkiller in the dark lords he jumps to conclusions and assumes idiotic things.........I propose him and jeaves the butler battle for the RIGHT to be in the dark lords.....c-dawg earned it, so should he.......i really do not like this dude already.....he thinks suddenly he is a dark lord with no rp and no story line, WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
Back to top Go down
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:49 pm

Let me tell you something killa.THIS IS NOT THE REAL WORLD!Know why?Becouse it's a game!Which people use to loose time before they go to work or to school in REAL LIFE!Now I will really ignore you and this will be the last thing I say to you so go pour out your problems somewear else...

PS:Oh and besides I don't really need to be in this dark lords clan.All I want is to have fun and a lot of matches so it's not needed to put me in your clan.
PS2:And as I said in the rp area I will not say anything to you anymore so don't expect me to accept or post in your feud attempt...
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:02 pm

KillaGabe>Yes I did earn my spot!!!
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:52 pm

C-dawg has earned my respect over and over again....deamonkiller i seriously want to feud, you beat me you have my respect......not that it matters
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:00 pm

Yay I have 1 person's respect!
Back to top Go down
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:16 pm

Wow I just watched the Inferno show and my match between me and Dedo...I think it was a pretty good match and also the whole show was pretty cool...Perhaps when I get stronger I will face you again Dedo and then the result will be difrent Smile

PS:Now I'm waiting for the Explosion show for my match with killagabe...
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:46 pm

Glad you got to see it. Smile Yeah, just build yourself up and keep up your RP work and you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs Koj   Deamonkiller vs Koj Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deamonkiller vs Koj
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Inferno :: Feuds-
Jump to: