eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deamonkiller vs el pedro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller vs el pedro Empty
PostSubject: Deamonkiller vs el pedro   Deamonkiller vs el pedro Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:50 am

Deamonkillers musick starts playing and he goes to the ring with a microphone...
Deamonkiller:Ok people I guess you all got tired of only watching me and killagabe fighting almost every night, so I decided that today I shoud feud with someone else!How about el pedro..
Crowd starts screaming...
Deamonkiller:So el pedro get your little ass here right on this very ring and lets see what you say!
Crowd continues screaming...
After a couple of seconds el pedro's musick starts playing and he comes out to the ring...
el pedro: So I heard you wanted to fight me dont you?
Deamonkiller stares at pedro and nods with his head giving a positive answer...
el pedro:Ok then so I guess I will just kick you ass here tonight and after that leave you on the ring lieing like a dead dog!
Deamonkiller:Cmon pussy!You wont eaven touch me!
Deamonkiller drops his microphone on the ring and starts confronting el pedro to attack him...
el pedro jumps at Deamonkiller and both of the wrestlers start hitting eachother in the faces...
Crowd goes wild and start shouting and screming delighted from the view of the fight...
Suddenly
Koj Tije Dedo's musick starts playing and he comes runing in the ring stoping the two wrestlers from fighting and takes up a microphone...
Koj Tije Dedo:Ok you two stop right now!You will have your match right here on this very ring later on tonight!But on one condition!You two will not fight on a one fall match...no, you will fight in a
Buried Alive Match...
Deamonkiller takes up a microphone..
Deamonkiller: Fine!That way I will be able to humuliate this little girl infront of me eaven more!
el pedro:Haha you wish!Tonight is going to be you last night of your career becouse you are going to stay buried in the ground till the rest of your life!
Crowd goes insane and the two wrestlers leave the ring while staring at each other and go to the locker rooms...

/that last thing about the Buried allive match was just an idea I got to make the rp more interesting but If you dont like it you can change it to a normal one fall.../
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs el pedro   Deamonkiller vs el pedro Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:30 pm

Actually, I liked it...just we don't have buried alive yet. We have to "BUY" those types of matches based on how much money the fed makes. So far, we've gotten Hard Core, Ladder, and Last Blood. Not bad...but Buried Alive or submission should be our next match style. Anyhow, I'm adding this match to the 11/23/08 show.
Back to top Go down
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs el pedro   Deamonkiller vs el pedro Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:15 pm

so whats the kind of match we are going to have?If you want when adding this to the show edit it to a Hard Core or something like that...
Back to top Go down
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs el pedro   Deamonkiller vs el pedro Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:19 pm

btw in which show is this mach going to be?
Back to top Go down
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs el pedro   Deamonkiller vs el pedro Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:12 am

Hey when is this mach going to be played?It's here since almost a month...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deamonkiller vs el pedro   Deamonkiller vs el pedro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deamonkiller vs el pedro
Page 1 of 1