eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Havoc maker vs el pedro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Havoc Maker

Havoc maker vs el pedro Empty
PostSubject: Havoc maker vs el pedro   Havoc maker vs el pedro Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:15 pm

Havocs music plays and he makes his way down to the ring

Havoc: el pedro you think u are extreme i will teach u what the word extreme means.

elpedros music hits

havoc waits to see what he has to say
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: Havoc maker vs el pedro   Havoc maker vs el pedro Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:05 pm

EL PEDROS MUSIC AND FILM CLIP PLAY.EL PEDRO: ya i am extreme iv been pushing my self to the extreme but right now im goining for the Barbe wire belt because thats mine u guys can go get a better belt but i want to challange Reaper! for it but depends what frogy says sunny but el pedro gets cut off.havoc makerers reply
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Havoc maker vs el pedro   Havoc maker vs el pedro Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:11 pm

Havoc: hahaha u make me laugh u want that title u need to do more to prove your self first how about u fight me
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: Havoc maker vs el pedro   Havoc maker vs el pedro Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:43 pm

EL PEDRO:goes in the ring with a chair.EL PEDRO:so u want me to show u how to be extreme.el pedro slams the side of the chair in to havoc mackers side of his leg and hits him in the stomach then puts the chair under havoc mackers jaw and slams the chair on the ground EL PEDRO: see me now and leaves
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Havoc maker vs el pedro   Havoc maker vs el pedro Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:28 am

Havoc gets up and walks into his locker room

Havoc maker vs el pedro Scan0012
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Havoc maker vs el pedro   Havoc maker vs el pedro Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:57 pm

Havoc runs down the halls with a sledge hammer looking for pedro he finds him and chases him dow to the ring were he hits him square in the head then grabs a mic

Havoc: You thought that was funny well do u think that this was funny.
pauses
Havoc: well next week i hope u have fun with me the origanal highflyer in this ring
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Havoc maker vs el pedro   Havoc maker vs el pedro Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:19 pm

Ok...I adjusted the RP a bit (since you both were in the ring, but somehow Havoc forgot and put himself suddenly backstage in the locker room). But the overall RP has been kept, and it will take place on the 10/12/08 show.
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Havoc maker vs el pedro   Havoc maker vs el pedro Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:57 pm

no he left then i left and got a sledge hammer
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Havoc maker vs el pedro   Havoc maker vs el pedro Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:09 pm

Ahhh...I see... My mistake. I had you two guys running around the ring after you grabbed the sledgehammer from under the ring... If you like, I'll change it back to the way you both scripted it originally.
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Havoc maker vs el pedro   Havoc maker vs el pedro Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:23 am

ya could ya chanhe it and can u at that pic i drew
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Havoc maker vs el pedro   Havoc maker vs el pedro Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:59 pm

i thought reaper is leaving xwc
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Havoc maker vs el pedro   Havoc maker vs el pedro Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:53 pm

can u add the pic sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Havoc maker vs el pedro   Havoc maker vs el pedro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Havoc maker vs el pedro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Explosion :: Role Play-
Jump to: