eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Havoc Maker

Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT Empty
PostSubject: Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT   Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:23 pm

Havoc makers music comes on and havoc makes his way down to the ring.

Havoc: DJT u think u will be taking me out I think not u are going down.
DJT: I don’t think so u will be going down I will win in my first match here
Havoc enough I have heard all I want to hear u will not beat the explosion highflying original.
DJT: just cause I am new I am still better then u will ever bee

Havoc then grabs a chair and hit DJT with it then Havoc puts the chair under DJT’s back then climb up the turnbuckle and jumps of and does a moonsault on to him and performs a devastating chair moonsault

Havoc: lets see who comes out on top in our match

havoc music play and havoc drops the mic and makes his way to the locker room

Good luck DJT Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dangaz

Dangaz

PostSubject: Re: Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT   Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:00 pm

*Dangaz walks out as Havoc Maker is walking back up the ramp. Dangaz has an evil look on his face*
Dangaz: Well well well. Look at what we have here. DJT needs another stretcher. Well here you go
*Dangaz picks up the top part of a stretcher and examines it closely*
Dangaz: Yes this will do perfectly
*Dangaz then walks towards the injured DJT and pretends to hit him with the stretcher. DJT flinches as the stretcher almost hits him*
Dangaz: Look he is a coward. He is scared of a stretcher
*Dangaz hits DJT in the back with the stretcher repeatedly and the Dangaz grabs the steel chair used by Havoc Maker before and places it under the skull of DJT*
Dangaz: Say good night DJT. This is where you finish
*Dangaz then hits the head of DJT with the stretcher. DJT's head has blood all over it from the stretcher-chair sandwich*
Dangaz: You better have your ticket ready because the bullet train is coming
*Dangaz hits DJT with a stretcher-chair sandwich one more time as he leaves the ring*
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT   Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:46 pm

oh wow that is good.
Back to top Go down
Dangaz

Dangaz

PostSubject: Re: Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT   Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:47 pm

see and i'm lvl 6... i should give rp lessons lol
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT   Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:49 pm

Dangaz wrote:
see and i'm lvl 6... i should give rp lessons lol
nice
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT   Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:53 pm

so like durin the show i would be taken to the hospital but before they could put me in the ambulance the lights go out and i dissappear. and everyone will be confused on what has happened.
Back to top Go down
Dangaz

Dangaz

PostSubject: Re: Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT   Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:47 pm

o know how about the lights go out and a train sounds... like how i said the thingt about the bullet train
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT   Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:27 am

yea that can work and wen the lights do come back on ill still be gone and everyone will have a suprised confused expressions.
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT   Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:46 am

good work guys keep it coming
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT   Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:06 am

hmmm....how bout at the next show Dangaz comes out to the ring?

*Dangaz music plays and he comes to the ring with a mike*
Dangaz: last week me and Havoc Maker did something nobody has done before and that is take out DJT. lets watch the footage.
*the video plays a footage of what happened to DJT*
Dangaz: but then something else happened later that night.
*another video plays a footage of DJT about to be put into the ambulance and then its dark and there is a sound of a train and the lights come back on wit DJT gone*
Dangaz: i just want to let everyone know that DJT is not here tonight. he is lucky that he is not here too because i wouldve given him another ass whoopin.
*DJT music plays and Dangaz has a shock of horror on his face but then starts to laugh*
Dangaz: HAHAHAHA!! you all thought he would be here tonight but i already told you that he is not here.
*the whole arena lights go out and then come back on and Dangaz is knocked out cold busted wide open with a chair by his head*
*laughter is heard around the arena and then there is a voice*
Strange Voice: i told you Dangaz that i would get you
*more laughter is heard*

Tommy Lews: wow things are startin to get really weird around here
Jack Neolom: you said it tommy and will we ever see DJT around here?

how is that?
Back to top Go down
Dangaz

Dangaz

PostSubject: Re: Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT   Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:02 am

damn good
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT   Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:26 am

Dangaz wrote:
damn good
i liked it to cat
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT   Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:36 am

if i say so i make a damn good storyline. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT   Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:40 am

lol
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT   Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:41 am

DeeJayTee wrote:
if i say so i make a damn good storyline. Very Happy
true
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT   Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:27 pm

ok here is my idea like during the same night Dangaz is attacked we have Havoc Maker in the ring on his thoughts about what happened to DJT and the attack on Dangaz earlier in the night.

Havoc Maker: i dont know whats goin on here tonight. i mean last week DJT mysteriously disappeared and i have nothing to do with that. and earlier tonight Dangaz was left a bloody mess. and that weird voice echoin all over the arena. well all i know is that i think DJT is somewhere in this building and playing mind games wit me and Dangaz.

*the mysterious voice is heard all over the arena again*

MV: Havoc Maker i have not forgotten what you did to me and for that you will pay.

*the lights go out and and new music is heard and the lights come back on and DJT is standin in the ring lookin down over a bloodied Havoc Maker while the crowd cheers*

DJT: i told u Havoc Maker that u would pay. both u and Dangaz paid for what u two did to me last week.

*DJT lifts Havoc Maker to his feet and then delivers a MORTAL DJ DROPPER to Havoc Maker*

Tommy Lews: OMG!!! DJT is back and seems 100% from the beating he received last week
Jack Neolom: and he sent a powerful message to both Havoc Maker and Dangaz

DJT: oh and i forgot Dangaz im coming after you. and after that if anyone wants to challenge me im up for it.

is this one good or bad?
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT   Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:36 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT   Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:50 pm

I like it...I'll incorporate the Dangaz v DJT thing in tomorrow's inferno...I'll make up some stuff after the match...that leads into the Explosion segment with what DJT came up with above. I likes it!
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT   Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:07 pm

Ok...that ambulance scene is added to the Inferno 9/30 show...I'll add the Dangaz bragging about putting DJT into an ambulance part on the next Explosion show...
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT   Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:27 pm

awesome. i cant to see how that looks on the show next week. im glad u like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT   Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Havoc Maker has a few words with DJT
Page 1 of 1