eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

calling out killagabe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

calling out killagabe Empty
PostSubject: calling out killagabe   calling out killagabe Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:10 pm

*DJT's music plays and he comes to the ring holdin a mike*

DJT: alright killagabe i have been watchin your match last week at inferno and i no you lost but you gave everything you had even though you were injured. so im callin you out to the ring right now to discuss what type of match you want to have against me for tomorrow night.

*DJT waits in the ring for killagabe to come to the ring*
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: calling out killagabe   calling out killagabe Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:12 pm

*killagabe's hit song let me in begins to play, killagabe appears, a red bandana covers most of his face, killagabe enters the ring*

KillaGabe: First off that " L" was a fluke........i should of had deamonkiller and now im really pissed......looking forward to a match with YOU! Frankly I dont care what kind of match we have, first blood, hardcore, or extreme rules.......or how bout a classic one and one, mano y mano.....Face the KILLA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: calling out killagabe   calling out killagabe Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:13 am

DJT: alright than we face each other one on one tomorrow night. and dont forget this is for the #1 contender match to face Frogyrvd for his title.
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: calling out killagabe   calling out killagabe Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:53 pm

KillaGabe: It shall be a BLOODY GOOD TIME!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: calling out killagabe   calling out killagabe Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:17 pm

*** out of RP ***

Nicely done. I've added it to the Explosion show. Should be good for this up coming Inferno.
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: calling out killagabe   calling out killagabe Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:35 am

i was wonderin if i can have a match at explosion too as a warm-up match to prepare me for the inferno show.
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: calling out killagabe   calling out killagabe Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:46 pm

Too late. I have already booked all the matches that we can have. But I'll keep your suggestion in mind for the next Explosion.
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: calling out killagabe   calling out killagabe Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:33 am

alright then.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: calling out killagabe   calling out killagabe Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:58 am

when is next show?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out killagabe   calling out killagabe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out killagabe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Explosion :: Role Play-
Jump to: