eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing Sumbi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sumbi

sumbi

Introducing Sumbi Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Sumbi   Introducing Sumbi Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:14 pm

(Sumbi is walking swiftly through the hallway, with interviewer desperately trying to flag him down.)

Interviewer: SUMBI!!! WAIT, COULD I GET A QUICK WORD? SUMBI!!!

(Sumbi stops and turns.)

Interviewer (Out of breath): I’m here … backstage … with the one known only …. as Sumbi. Who are you? What brings you to XWC? (looking up and down examining Sumbi’s attire) You’re not like the rest of the wrestlers that come through here.

Sumbi: (looking confused, points to himself, starts to shadow box) Student. (Bows head and turns to leave)

Interviewer: But wait, what does that mean? We’d all like to know more. (Sumbi continues to walk and turns the corner)

Interviewer: Well, there it is, I guess. Not gonna lie, kinda weird.
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

Introducing Sumbi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Sumbi   Introducing Sumbi Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:42 pm

*** Out of RP ***

LMAO! That has to be one of the FUNNIEST brief shorts I've had the pleasure of reading. That's SO going into the first Inferno show. Smile

Ok...it's in the Inferno show on 10/28/08.

Last edited by Koj Tije Dedo on Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added it to Inferno show.)
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

Introducing Sumbi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Sumbi   Introducing Sumbi Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:09 pm

sounds good so far thos has to be one of the greatest inerfo shows Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing Sumbi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Sumbi   Introducing Sumbi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing Sumbi
Page 1 of 1