eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

el Pedro has a proposition for Sumbi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sumbi

sumbi

el Pedro has a proposition for Sumbi Empty
PostSubject: el Pedro has a proposition for Sumbi   el Pedro has a proposition for Sumbi Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:49 pm

***START BACKSTAGE RP***

(Sumbi is walking down the corridor, and El Pedro turns the corner with a backpack on.)

El Pedro: Hey Sumbi, great match out there. You look like you got potential what do you say about you and me being partners (points at Sumbi, points at himself, and clasps his hands together as if two were becoming one or as if two people were holding hands)

(Sumbi looks taken aback, but bows toward El Pedro, and starts to walk.)

(El Pedro looks down at his hands realizing what he had implied and runs after Sumbi)

El Pedro: Hey, wait, I’m not like that!!!! I want to show you this. Check it out.

(El Pedro goes to reveal what is in his backpack while Sumbi backs up with caution.)

El Pedro: Check it out dude. It’s Rosetta Stone. It’s how you’re going to learn how to talk. No more Charlie Chaplin-esque interviews for you. (holds box up to the camera, mouth agape and winking.)

(Sumbi looks confused, and shrugs his shoulders.)

El Pedro: (now making elaborate hand motions to express himself) Look, Sumbi. You’re going to have to learn how to talk if you want to make it in this business. (scratching his chin) Hmm, you look like you might be Hawaiian or Samoan. Fijian or Maori perhaps?

(Sumbi’s eyes widen at the mention of such familiar places)

Sumbi: Olelo au Hawaii. (Caption: I speak Hawaiian.)

El Pedro: Que? No entiendo. Wait a minute. You said Hawaii right? (Sumbi nods in approval, while looking at the Rosetta Stone box) They got a Hawaiian to English version! 750 DOLLARS!!! THAT'S EXTORTION!!! (Sumbi takes a cautious step back) Oh, sorry Sumbi. Not talking about you.

Sumbi: (points at el Pedro) A`o `oe? (points at himself) (Caption: You teach me?)

El Pedro: (smiling and nodding his head in approval) I don’t know what that means, but I’ll “ah-oh” you until you get this English thing right. I’m tired of flailing my arms around like a moron trying to communicate with you. Sumbi, you and I are going to do big things (El Pedro extends his hand).

Sumbi: O-K!(Sumbi shakes his hand, and they walk down the corridor. El Pedro is still chatting with Sumbi, something about how Michael Phelps ain’t got nothing on him and how he is going to teach Sumbi English within weeks.)

***END BACKSTAGE RP***
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

el Pedro has a proposition for Sumbi Empty
PostSubject: Re: el Pedro has a proposition for Sumbi   el Pedro has a proposition for Sumbi Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:12 pm

This has been added to the 11/4/2008 Inferno. Smile Well done.
Back to top Go down

el Pedro has a proposition for Sumbi
Page 1 of 1