eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dedo has a proposition for C-Dawg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

Dedo has a proposition for C-Dawg Empty
PostSubject: Dedo has a proposition for C-Dawg   Dedo has a proposition for C-Dawg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:39 pm

In the VGM's office:

C-Dawg slowly enters Dedo's office, wondering why Dedo had called him down to talk.

KOJ TiJE DEDO: Ahhh... C-Dawg...come in. Sit.

C-Dawg cautiously walks over to the chair opposite Dedo, and sits down.

C-DAWG: So...I'll give you credit. You won. You took two of my best moves...I made you even bleed...and you still managed to win the match. I thought for sure even your witch of a lover would interfere, but she...

KOJ TIJE DEDO: *cuts C-Dawg off, stands up, and points his own finger at his seated guest* Hey...watch your mouth! *Dedo pauses, then slowly takes his seat again* Now...I no call you down here to rehash match. Match was good. You held your own. And yes, you make me bleed.

C-DAWG: So what's your point? Why did you call me in here then?!? Are you going to push your VGM weight around and put me in another match or something?

Zjena walks in, and slaps C-Dawg hard in the back of the head.

ZJENA: Stop talking. Start listening. *C-Dawg looks at her angrily* Oh please. Don't start. Dedo actually came up with a solid idea...and I think it might be one you may want to hear. Unless, of course, finding out who your Dedo was was too traumatizing... *she winks at him*

C-Dawg looks at Zjena viciously, but contains his anger...and refocuses his attention to Dedo.

KOJ TIJE DEDO: As I was saying...you have strong fight in you. Maybe you desire to have championship belt. So, I sat and think. Only a Dark Lord has ever make me bleed. Now that you have, maybe I invite you to be Dark Lord. And... *he pauses, his eyes locked on the man sitting opposite him* I think if you are a Dark Lord...that the Dark Lords should get tag team titles. So...my offer....

ZJENA: Oh sweet lord, Dedo...you take far too long. *she turns her attention from Dedo to C-Dawg* C-Dawg, what he's trying to say is he thinks you and he would be....

Koj Tije Dedo grabs a hold of Zjena by the neck, and pulls her backwards over the desk....

KOJ TIJE DEDO: Zjena! Don't you EVER...interrupt me again. *he holds her in place for a few minutes, then pushes her back up* Now...my offer. C-Dawg. You...me...as tag team...we become champions. Maybe I even... *he smirks* ...maybe I even let you get to tune up your guitar on some L.O.D. guys. What do you think?

Last edited by Koj Tije Dedo on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Dedo has a proposition for C-Dawg   Dedo has a proposition for C-Dawg Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:11 am

Zjenna turns around and casts eys upon the door

* Dedo don't you ever pull My hair backwards again without warning!* Zjenna flashes eyes at Dedo and then pushes Dedo away..

Zjenna turns *C-Dwag you have words with Dedo..Don't take too long I have plans for Dedo*

as Dedo and C-Dawg turn and stare

Zjenna slides out the door
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Dedo has a proposition for C-Dawg   Dedo has a proposition for C-Dawg Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:07 pm

C-DAWG:What the hell was that all about?
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Dedo has a proposition for C-Dawg   Dedo has a proposition for C-Dawg Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:07 pm

Obviously someone must have gotten a hold of my password. I swear I did NOT post that. I wonder if it was Zjena herself. Hmmmm....I'll have to do some checking.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Dedo has a proposition for C-Dawg   Dedo has a proposition for C-Dawg Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:53 pm

no i meant wat happened in that rp part
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Dedo has a proposition for C-Dawg   Dedo has a proposition for C-Dawg Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:43 pm

I was adding to the rp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dedo has a proposition for C-Dawg   Dedo has a proposition for C-Dawg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dedo has a proposition for C-Dawg
Page 1 of 1