eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

C-Dawg says wat happened

Go down 
5 posters

Who will win? C-Dawg or DJT
C-Dawg
C-Dawg says wat happened Vote_lcap100%C-Dawg says wat happened Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
DJT
C-Dawg says wat happened Vote_lcap0%C-Dawg says wat happened Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

C-Dawg says wat happened Empty
PostSubject: C-Dawg says wat happened   C-Dawg says wat happened Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:42 pm

*C-Dawg is shown in the ring on crutches*

*C-Dawg puts the crutches down and grabs a mic*

C-Dawg:In case u fans want to know why Im out here...

C-Dawg: And more importantly on crutches.

Crowd:WAT??!!

C-Dawg:U guys wanna know wat happened to me?

C-Dawg:Well lets look at wat happened two weeks ago right after Inferno ended.

*A clip is shown on the titantron showing wat happened to C-Dawg right after Inferno went off the air*

C-Dawg:So now that all of u know that DJT attacked me in my locker room with MY OWN guitar after Inferno...

C-Dawg: Id like to get a few things off my chest.

C-Dawg:First, DJT, why do u keep on attacking me before and after my matches, costing me matches AND keeping me from competing the next week?

*DJT comes out to the ring and grabs a mic*

Crowd:BOO!!!

DJT:C-Dawg, u wanna know why I kee...

C-Dawg:Shut the hell up!! Im the one whos talkin!

C-Dawg:DJT yea I do wanna know why.

DJT:To put it in words u can understand, ur not good enough to get a title shot!!

C-Dawg: Oh yea then bring it!!

*DJT is about to hit C-Dawg when...

grrrrrr!!!! bang!!!!!! thunder stricks the entrance ramp with a loud noise
suddenly high flames explode as the titan tron is set to fire! a video starts playing. the ground starts to rumble. frogyrvd breaks though the ground,
Frogyrvd makes his way to the ring
wearing a skeleton suit, black with white bones. A cross pendent is hanging from his chest. Long black hair hung down on his shoulders,
the crowd go wild. people chant frogy! frogyrvd looks at the crowd as he shakes dirt and rubble off his shirt. he continues to makew his way slowly down to the ring,
preceded by ten druids wearing black robes and carrying torches, their faces alight with fire,
black smoke hides the whole arena. flashing cameras can been seen throughout. crowd go slient as the lights come back on and frogyrvd is holding his hand in the air.*

*C-Dawg and DJT are looking in disbelief as Frogyrvd come to the ring*

*Frogyrvd gets a mic*

Frogyrvd:Hold on a second. DJT u think C-Dawg doesnt deserve a title shot right?

DJT:Yea.

Frogyrvd:And C-Dawg u are sick and tired of DJT attacking u backstage right?

C-Dawg:Yea. I'm tired of those cheap attempts at keeping me down.

Frogyrvd:Ok then Im making a match for next week...

Frogyrvd:It will be C-Dawg going up against DJT.

*The crowd is cheering like mad*

Frogyrvd:But Im adding a special stipulation, if C-Dawg wins, he gets a title match of his choosing against ANY champion at the PPV, but if DJT wins, C-Dawg cannot get another title shot until he wins a match against the Blinded Angels with any partner he wants!

*There is a sign of disbelief on the face of DJT*

*C-Dawg is laughing at the look on DJT's face*

Tommy Lews:Looks like we're gonna have a HUGE match next week!!!

Last edited by C-Dawg on Fri May 01, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg says wat happened   C-Dawg says wat happened Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:22 pm

please post saying if its any good and wat needs to be fixed for it to be better
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg says wat happened   C-Dawg says wat happened Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:20 am

wait why am i the heel? im tryin to start a rivalry with the entire Dark Lords this season with my tag partner Vartai. but i think its good. in the mean time that night on inferno there should be a tag match between any of the Dark Lords against the Blinded Angels.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg says wat happened   C-Dawg says wat happened Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:51 pm

I have idea for that tag match it could be either Havoc Dawgs vs Blided Angels or Killagabe + The Bouncer=Muscle vs Blided Angels
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg says wat happened   C-Dawg says wat happened Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:54 am

hmmm alright but the Blinded Angels are the faces. remember the Dark Lords are the heels.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg says wat happened   C-Dawg says wat happened Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:25 pm

i know just for this rp u are a heel cause Im the ONLY face/heel in the Dark Lords
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg says wat happened   C-Dawg says wat happened Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:21 pm

alright than.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg says wat happened   C-Dawg says wat happened Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:19 pm

djt, im a face, c-dawg is a heel, we both are dark lords future assassins, and havoc dawgs will fae blinded angels, me and killagabe's hands are full with SpAwN-LoRd and Bill Thomson.

Frogyrvd:But Im adding a special stipulation, if C-Dawg wins he gets a match against any1 in the fed at the PPV, but if DJT wins C-Dawg cannot get another title shot until he either wins 5 matches

until he either wins 5 matches, isnt either used for more than one verb, edit it again so that it doesnt say either
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg says wat happened   C-Dawg says wat happened Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:12 am

well the blinded angels should fight against the entire dark lords finally havin a tag match wit you and killagabe. and when the tag titles come into play than there should be a tournament and if the blinded angels win then we must lose the titles to the heels of the dark lords and the blinded angels shall split makin me a face and vartai a heel.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg says wat happened   C-Dawg says wat happened Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:28 am

well, again our hands are full, u could fight dedo and deamonkiller
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg says wat happened   C-Dawg says wat happened Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:44 am

the bouncer is that better I really didnt get wat u said
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg says wat happened   C-Dawg says wat happened Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:30 am

yea alright. so last match of the season it should be against u the bouncer and killagabe. is that a good idea? like end the fued that way?
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg says wat happened   C-Dawg says wat happened Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:47 am

well, c-dawg, take out the word either, and djt, my hands are full, how does killagabe and dedo sound, i have business with SpAwN-LoRd and Bill Thomson, who Havoc will face
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg says wat happened   C-Dawg says wat happened Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:59 am

alright than. that sounds good. ill face dedo and killagabe again. its not the first time i went against them so ill face them in tag team action. and ill make dedo tap out again like i did before.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg says wat happened   C-Dawg says wat happened Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:47 am

great, start the rps
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg says wat happened   C-Dawg says wat happened Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:28 am

djt makes me laugh
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg says wat happened   C-Dawg says wat happened Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:48 pm

huh?
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg says wat happened   C-Dawg says wat happened Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:35 pm

i like his rp
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg says wat happened   C-Dawg says wat happened Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:42 pm

which 1
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg says wat happened   C-Dawg says wat happened Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:20 am

killa you know who else makes me laugh your mom
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg says wat happened   C-Dawg says wat happened Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:40 am

havok maker..........mistake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg says wat happened   C-Dawg says wat happened Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C-Dawg says wat happened
Page 1 of 1