eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

C-Dawg's Newest rp's

Go down 
2 posters

Better than my old ones?
Yes
C-Dawg's Newest rp's Vote_lcap50%C-Dawg's Newest rp's Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
C-Dawg's Newest rp's Vote_lcap50%C-Dawg's Newest rp's Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

C-Dawg's Newest rp's Empty
PostSubject: C-Dawg's Newest rp's   C-Dawg's Newest rp's Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:50 pm

An exhausted C-Dawg can be seen in the ring after his match.

The audience is going crazy.

C-Dawg leans out the ropes and asks for a microphone.

C-Dawg goes back to the center of the ring.

C-Dawg (gasping)
"Now does everyone see just how good I am?"

C-Dawg
"I just defeated one of the top wrestlers here in RDW. One that has been known for being dominate in the ring. It seems that either he's not as good as he used to be, or I'm just that damn good."

C-Dawg
"Now, I know that when I first came here I didnt win a match for a few weeks. But there was a reason for that. You see, when I first came to Red Dragon Wrestling, I wasn't used to this place. This was a new place for me, and that made me suffer in my matches. But now that I've gotten used to this place, I'm capable of so much more than I was before."

C-Dawg
"So, now that I've proven myself by beating, not just one of the best that RDW has to offer, but also some of the people considered "around" my skill. I need better competition, so what better way to get better competition than by going after one of the champions on this show? What do you guys think? What champion do you guys think I should go for?"

C-Dawg pauses to see if the audience has any suggestions.

Audience
"Go for Ryu! Go for Ryu!"

C-Dawg
"Well, I guess I'm going for the Ryu Championship. So watch out marco menza, because I'm coming for you!"

C-Dawg exits the ring and heads to the back as the camera fades
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg's Newest rp's   C-Dawg's Newest rp's Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:05 pm

I like your rps as a Dark Lord better, but these are still pretty good.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg's Newest rp's   C-Dawg's Newest rp's Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:47 pm

I know, but at least I'm not so lazy as to not even write the correct words anymore
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg's Newest rp's   C-Dawg's Newest rp's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:52 am

When you RPed as a Dark Lord, you were a Dark Lord. That makes those RPs automatically better.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg's Newest rp's   C-Dawg's Newest rp's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:09 am

this isnt about being or not being a Dark Lord, its about the quality of the rps
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg's Newest rp's   C-Dawg's Newest rp's Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:24 pm

As a Dark Lord, the quality automatically goes up.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg's Newest rp's   C-Dawg's Newest rp's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:55 am

This is your bias talking and you know it.

Most of my RP's back then, even when I was a Dark Lord, where still crap. Back then, I basically did 1 of 3 things: attack someone, interfere in a match, or be interviewed. Now, I'm not only better at RP'ing, but also I'm better at a variety of RP's. Like now I can do interviews, backstage attacks (me getting attacked), interfering in a match, attacking someone, and a whole bunch of other stuff.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg's Newest rp's   C-Dawg's Newest rp's Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:37 am

So instead of attacking someone, getting interviewed, or interfering, you are either attacking someone, getting interviewed, or interfering? You did improve.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C-Dawg's Newest rp's   C-Dawg's Newest rp's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C-Dawg's Newest rp's
Page 1 of 1