eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

calling out Koj Tije Dedo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

calling out Koj Tije Dedo Empty
PostSubject: calling out Koj Tije Dedo   calling out Koj Tije Dedo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:31 am

*DJT music plays and comes to the ring holdin a mike*

DJT: now first order of business ive already had two matches which i won so now im undefeated.

*the crowd screams as loud as they can*

DJT: Koj Tije Dedo im calling you out. i held my end of the bargin to make Havoc Maker bleed now its your turn to bleed. i want an answer right now.
Back to top Go down
LEONIDIS

LEONIDIS

PostSubject: Re: calling out Koj Tije Dedo   calling out Koj Tije Dedo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:17 am

*Suddenly LEONIDIS music plays as he walks towards the ring with a serious look up his face.
*Up the ring, LEONIDIS and DJT stare face to face for a few seconds when suddenly LEONIDIS grabs the mike from DJT's hand*

" For a few weeks or so i'm looking for an up worthy opponent and didnt get one!"

*The crowd goes BOOOO*

" I have been watching you for some time now and i think you are a good challenge for me, i dont know what about Koj Tije Dedo, but i want YOU!!

*LEONIDIS pushes the mike to DJT's chest while the crowd goes wild*
Back to top Go down
http://world8.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=190043645
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: calling out Koj Tije Dedo   calling out Koj Tije Dedo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:23 am

*DJT pauses for a moment before puttin the mike to his mouth*

DJT: well LEONIDIS...I ACCEPT!!! and to make things interesting how about we make it a hardcore match.

*DJT starts walkin away but then suprisingly comes back and hits LEONIDIS with a MORTAL DJT Stopper which makes LEONIDIS knocked out cold*

DJT: that is just a taste of what is gonna happen to u later tonight.

*DJT leaves the ring as his music is being played*
Back to top Go down
LEONIDIS

LEONIDIS

PostSubject: Re: calling out Koj Tije Dedo   calling out Koj Tije Dedo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:47 am

*As DJT is walking away from the ring, LEONIDIS gets up barely on his feet with a big smile up his face

LEONIDIS: "Thats the best you can hit?! oh man, this is gonna be easier than i thought..."

*LEONIDIS throws the mike and leaves the ring*
Back to top Go down
http://world8.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=190043645
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: calling out Koj Tije Dedo   calling out Koj Tije Dedo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:17 pm

Nice opener guys...just know that unless Frogy grants a hardcore match, you guys will have to settle for regular "one fall" matches...still...if you like, we could turn it into a First Blood Match via editing should you guys not be satisfied with the outcome of the first match. Wink Anyhow, I've added the RP above to the 10/12/08 show. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out Koj Tije Dedo   calling out Koj Tije Dedo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out Koj Tije Dedo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Inferno :: Role Play :: In Ring-
Jump to: