eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dodgy Kiwi's Open Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DodgyKiwi

DodgyKiwi

Dodgy Kiwi's Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Dodgy Kiwi's Open Challenge   Dodgy Kiwi's Open Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:52 pm

plays on the Titanron as Dodgy Kiwi appears from backstage with a microphone already in hand. he walks down the entrance ramp with a few cheers from the crowd still unsure of what to think about this guy. He walks up the ringsteps and into the ring climbing up a turnbuckle raising his arms to the crowd and then jumping back down.

Well I have achieved my first goal which was to reform the tag team Dodgy Message with Messanger.

This announcement gets a few cheers from the crowd.

So now that I have got that part done it is on to the singles side of things. I'm not going to be a hotshot and go for the title straight away. I want to start something with someone here and really see if i can measure up in the XWC. So what I want to know is who will answer my challenge?

Dodgy Kiwi stands in the ring awaiting a reply
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

Dodgy Kiwi's Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dodgy Kiwi's Open Challenge   Dodgy Kiwi's Open Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:29 pm

*DJTs music plays and he walks to the ring holdin a mike in his hand*

DJT: Dodgy Kiwi i accept ur challenge. and just like u im not gonna go for the title straight away...im gonna work my way to the top like i already am. so good luck Dodgy Kiwi.

*DJT offeres his hand in a gratitude of respect for Dodgy Kiwi*

*Dodgy Kiwi accepts the hand and both wrestlers shake hands while the groud goes crazy.
Back to top Go down

Dodgy Kiwi's Open Challenge
Page 1 of 1