eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Messasnger and Dodgy Kiwi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Messanger

Messanger

Messasnger and Dodgy Kiwi Empty
PostSubject: Messasnger and Dodgy Kiwi   Messasnger and Dodgy Kiwi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:10 am

*The lights starts to flicker then go red as a bell starts to toll*

Tommy: What the hell is going on?

*Mist starts to creep over the arena and ramp*

Jack: Mist...that can only mean one thing

*Four druids come walking out and after them follows the Messanger, a part of the crowd starts to cheer louder*

Jack: It's him! It's Messanger! He's here tonight and he looks very determined!

*Messanger climbs onto the the ring and over the top rope, he looks at the crowd and suddenly flames erupt from the ring, ringposts, the ramp and entrance area*

Tommy: Oh my God!

Jack: Easy there princess it's just flames

*The lights comes on and Messanger walks to the ropes and look down at the anouncement table, then he returns to the centre of the ring*

Messanger: Ladies and Gentlemen, first do not be alarmed by how I enter. Only evil doers will fear me for they are the ones I'm after. Now to get down to bussiness. Dodgy Kiwi. I know you're in the back. Our last match in NWF ended in a draw, so that means that the offer I made is in the balance...BUT I have a better deal for you now. We are on a new show, new environment

*Messanger looks at the crowd*

Messanger: And an even better crowd

*The crowd cheers loudly*

Messanger: So Dodgy Kiwi, why don't you come out here and face me so that we can discuss our future as tag team in this federation. You know that I work with LOD now, but I still need somebody to watch my back from sledge hammers and baseball bats

*There is a hushed silence*

Messanger: Yes that is right, back at NWF I got taken out backstage in a sneak attack

Crowd: BOOOOOOO!

Messanger: I agree, but the fact stays that I need somebody to watch my back, somebody I can trust and who I have tagged with before...Dodgy Kiwi....our match showed that we are evenly matched, so how about it? Are you coming out to talk with me or not?

*Messanger stands in the ring and look up the ramp*

Tommy: Do you think Dodgy Kiwi will come out to face this man?

Jack: Hey the guy said he want's to talk and if he is what he say he is they will just talk
Back to top Go down
http://world8.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=190016182
DodgyKiwi

DodgyKiwi

PostSubject: Re: Messasnger and Dodgy Kiwi   Messasnger and Dodgy Kiwi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:35 pm

Dodgy Kiwi appears from backstage and makes his way down the entrance ramp.

Tommy: Wait a minute what is that in Dodgy Kiwi's hands?

Jack: Why it appears to be a baseball bat. This doesn't look good.

Dodgy Kiwi makes his way up the ringsteps and steps between the middle & top ropes. He paces around the ring and taps the bat in his hands keeping a wary eye on Messanger before placing it in the corner. Dodgy Kiwi motions for a microphone and the ringstaff get one to him quickly.

It appears we have been given a second chance to show exactly what we are like and we showed in our last match that we are more than capable of drawing the crowds attention and of course increasing ticket sales. So many questions still arise though like ....

Dodgy Kiwi pauses for a moment while the crowd awaits.

Who would of won had the ref not called a draw the Power of Messanger or the Speed of me? Would the tag team of reformed or would the feud have continued? Then of course we have your association with LOD and whether they are good or evil. Only time will tell and we have plenty of time to build a reputation here. So what will my answer be hmmm

Dodgy Kiwi rubs his chin and closes his eyes as if deep in thought.

I guess I will take you up on your offer and watch your back while also tagging with you.

The crowd cheers as Dodgy Kiwi extends his hand.
Back to top Go down
Messanger

Messanger

PostSubject: Re: Messasnger and Dodgy Kiwi   Messasnger and Dodgy Kiwi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:47 pm

*Messanger nods hid head and briefly smiles, then he takes Dodgy's hand and shake it*

Tommy: Is Dodgy going to team up with that man?

Jack: You better believe it partner, it seems like we have a new tag team here in XWC, I wonder when we will see this new power in action and against who?

Tommy: One thing I know for sure is that this will be an intresting teamup, speed combined with strength and mat wrestling

Jack: Indeed that is so, but what will happen if they go for the tag team Gold and end up facing the Apheto and Lord Psyke from LOD? Will that mean that Messanger's loyalty will be called into question?

Tommy: He will definately turn on his tag partner that I can assure you

Jack: You don't know that. All we know is that if LOD goes bad, Messanger will definately stick with Dodgy, if they do not go bad....Then that tag team face up could be something of a problem

*The crowd starts to cheer loudly as Dodgy Kiwi gets on the second rope and raise his arms in the air as in victory, Messanger walks to the oposite corner and climb up as well, raising his arms like Dodgy*

Jack: Wow he's quite agile for a guy his size

Tommy: But if he falls there it's gonna hurt a lot

*Dodgy picks up his baseball bat and he and Messanger leaves the ring and walks up the ramp backstage*
Back to top Go down
http://world8.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=190016182
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messasnger and Dodgy Kiwi   Messasnger and Dodgy Kiwi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Messasnger and Dodgy Kiwi
Page 1 of 1