eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shawn Carter's Open Challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn Carter

Shawn Carter

Shawn Carter's Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Carter's Open Challenge   Shawn Carter's Open Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:45 pm

*Shawn Carter's music plays as he walks slowly out of the back and down to the ring. He smiles at all the cheers and picks up a mic as he enters the ring*

SC: God it's great to be back in a wrestling ring. You see my last fed's untimely death left me out on the streets and I had no idea what to do. Then I got a call from my good buddy STEELE about a fed called XWC. So I got my contract and here I am, The Comeback Kid Shawn Carter in XWC. *The crowd applaudes* Now down to business. I come here in two forms. The first as a member of the stable L.O.D., the most dominant stable in the history of wrestling. Second, as a singles wrestler. Now seeing as how I can't, or even deserve, a title shot my first couple of days here, I think I have something to prove to management and all you fans out there. So here it is, The Comeback Kid issues an open challenge to anyone in the locker room.

*Shawn walks over to a turnbuckle and hops on, waiting for an opponent*
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Carter's Open Challenge   Shawn Carter's Open Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:57 pm

C-Dawg comes down to the ring while tha audience is chanting his name

C-DAWG-You know wat Shawn I accept ur open challenge on 1 condition.

SHAWN- Oh yeah and wats the condition.

C-DAWG- We make it a...... *looks around at the audience* HARDCORE MATCH!!!!!

Shawn pauses for a moment to catch his breath and because hes SCARED of C-Dawg and finally begins to speak

SHAWN- Ok fine I accept your condition.

C-Dawg then runs at Shawn with the mic and slams the mic on Shawn's head then gets behind him grabing his arms and lifts his entire body up with his neck and jumps in the air landing on his butt making Shaawn's head and neck area crash down to the mat executing a LEGENDARY C U L8R!!!!!!!!!

C-DAWG- Let's finish this next week.

C-Dawg then starts to walk up the ramp looking at the near-lifeless body of Shawn

The audience shouts"C-DAWG,C-DAWG,C-DAWG" as he walks up the ramp.

Last edited by C-Dawg on Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn Carter

Shawn Carter

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Carter's Open Challenge   Shawn Carter's Open Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:21 pm

*A few minutes pass by and then Shawn kips up*

SC: *smiles* Well that move did knock me loopy for a few minutes but I think he forgot who I am. *frowns* I'm the COMEBACK KID, and come next week... he's going to need all the hardcore he can get if he's going to beat me.

*Shawn drops the microphone and walks slowly to the back*
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Carter's Open Challenge   Shawn Carter's Open Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:54 pm

its great Smile
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Carter's Open Challenge   Shawn Carter's Open Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:56 pm

out of rp
thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Carter's Open Challenge   Shawn Carter's Open Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shawn Carter's Open Challenge
Page 1 of 1