eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Chieftain

The Chieftain

Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge   Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:12 am

Interviewer: After what happened last week on Inferno can you tell us about your condition?

Chieftain: Condition? Condition? You want to know about The Chieftain's condition?

Interviewer: Y-y-yes

Chieftain: A gutless assault by an even more gutless Jeff Jarrett wannabe will not damage The Chieftain.

Interviewer: Have you got anything to say to C-Dawg, Chieftain?

Chieftain: The Chieftain!

Interwiever: Sorry, The Chieftain?

Chieftain: Well as a matter of fact The Chieftain does. For one man to make The Chieftain bleed is quite an impressive feat but it is much easier said than done when The Chieftain is prepared. Let's see how you fair against the The Chieftain in a First Blood Match. The Chieftain promises you there will be blood spilt and The Chieftain doesn't care if it is The Chieftain's blood or yours, you will be struggling to leave the arena afterwards.

The Chieftain then walks off

Interviewer: There you have it a strong statement from Chieftain...

Chieftain: THE Chieftain!!!!! (screamed form down the hall)

Interviewer: ...let's see if C-Dawg is willing to step up to the challenge.

Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge   Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:32 am

we do not have first blood match
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge   Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:43 pm

C-Dawg appears

Interviewer:C-DAWG,C-DAWG can I get a few words?

C-Dawg:Sure.

Interviewer:Ok. I just spoke with TheChieftain and he said hes going to fight u in a first blood match on the show. How do u respond?

C-Dawg:Well Chieftian Ive got 2 words for ya "BRING IT" Ill fight u any time any place!

Interviewer:Thanks C-Dawg.

C-Dawg:No prob.

C-Dawg walks down the hall

Interviewer:Well looks like weve got a very interesting match for next week.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge   Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:44 pm

out of rp*** '
Havoc we can do a Dark Match
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge   Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:10 pm

The above has been added (with a minor ad lib by me) to the Inferno show on 11/4/08.
Back to top Go down
The Chieftain

The Chieftain

PostSubject: Re: Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge   Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:15 pm

If there is no first blood match what kind of match would it be?
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge   Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:00 pm

dont worry 'bout it. I can challenge u in the real game and pm it to Koj and he might put it in the show as a dark match. But first,wat lvl are u Chieftain?
Back to top Go down
The Chieftain

The Chieftain

PostSubject: Re: Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge   Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:22 pm

lvl 5
I can do first blood matches as well so i'll probably fight u and then it can be sent to koj
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge   Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:04 pm

Actually, your first match against one another is already booked. However, if you want, what we can do is set up a 2nd "dark match" where you 2 take each other on in a first blood match. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Chieftain

The Chieftain

PostSubject: Re: Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge   Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:37 am

what kind of match is it? and when is it koj?
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge   Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:55 pm

umm Im lvl 7 so that might not work
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge   Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:10 pm

It's a regular 1 fall match, and it's on the 11/4/08 Inferno.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge   Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:20 pm

no I mean the FB dark match
Back to top Go down
The Chieftain

The Chieftain

PostSubject: Re: Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge   Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:38 pm

The first match that i gave u c-dawg was the best so i think we should use that even though i bloody lost, i was so DAMN CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Chieftain

The Chieftain

PostSubject: Re: Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge   Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:15 pm

c-dawg i just gave u another match where we both got 40 stars (the most recent) please don't watch and send it to koj
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge   Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:32 pm

ok Ill try
Back to top Go down
The Chieftain

The Chieftain

PostSubject: Re: Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge   Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:58 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge   Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chieftain's First Blood Match Challenge
Page 1 of 1