eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CALLING OUT KOJ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steele

Steele

CALLING OUT KOJ Empty
PostSubject: CALLING OUT KOJ   CALLING OUT KOJ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:11 pm

STEELE enters the ring

STEELE: Well after my impressive debut last week and the impressive debuts of ALL
the members of LOD......I felt as though LOD should make their intentions known.....
I sat and thought to myself.....What is the best way to do that?
And I came up with the idea that LOD is the best and most lethal stable in
XCW.........BUT......(STEELE pauses)......BUT, SOME people seem to doubt that!!!!
Which is beyond my understanding!!!!
Which means that AGAIN.....LOD will have to prove to the "doubters" that
WE ARE UNDOUBTEDLY THE BEST!!!!!!
As I look around.......I see no real challenges for LOD....
BUT....picking the best of the worse bunch.......
Im calling out Koj Tije Dedo!!!!
(The Crowd Cheers Loudly)
KOJ.........you and me tonight LEADER vs. LEADER in a match.......AGAIN
its just a matter of proving LOD is the BEST around!!!!
KOJ........if you have enough "cojones" come to the ring
and accept my challenge to you!!!!
LETS GET THIS FIGHT STARTED!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellnology.vox.com
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

CALLING OUT KOJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT KOJ   CALLING OUT KOJ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:27 pm

Koj Tije Dedo's music starts to play, and the crowd starts to boo. However, the boos quickly turn to subdued cheers as Zjena steps out onto the ring entrance ramp.

ZJENA: So...Steele. First of all, congrats on your debut win. It was...well...impressive. Actually, I'll even grant you that all of the L.O.D. debuts were...well...impressive.

The crowd starts to clap and chat "We want Puppies! We want Puppies!" Zjena looks at the crowd to her left, then to her right. She smiles devilishly Twisted Evil .

ZJENA: Well...seems like the crowd knows what it likes. But they won't get THAT tonight. Evil or Very Mad *she returns her attention to Steele* Now, as for your point. You want Koj Tije Dedo, well get in line! I suppose you missed his match against leonidis last week on Inferno, and his 2 matches on Explosion. they were pretty grueling matches...and ones that even he admitted were tougher than he expected. Still, you'll note that he never did tap out.

The crowd, getting restless starts chanting "What?!?"

ZJENA: So, if you want Dedo in that ring to face you, that's fine. WHAT?!? But you won't get to decide when. WHAT?!? Koj is going to take this week off to heal a few wounds, but he'll face you soon enough. WHAT?!? But, Steele, if YOU still want a match...how about a tag match. How about Bouncer and Killagabe against you and a partner of your choosing?

The crowd finally starts to cheer, chanting "STEE-ul, STEE-ul, STEE-ul".

ZJENA: I think the crowd likes that idea. So...you think about who you want as a partner, and stop by Dedo's office to let him know...and he'll make the match for ya. But be careful, you may be biting off more than you...and your partner...can chew. And as Koj Tije Dedo would say....Steele, there will be blood.

Zjena smiles evilly Twisted Evil and heads backstage, leaving Steele in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

CALLING OUT KOJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT KOJ   CALLING OUT KOJ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:40 pm

*** Out of RP ***

BTW, I've added this RP line to the 10/7/08 showing of Inferno. Smile

Great idea Steele. Now...we'll just have to see what happens leading up to the match. Smile

Last edited by Koj Tije Dedo on Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put in 10/5/08 by mistake...date has been corrercted.)
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

CALLING OUT KOJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT KOJ   CALLING OUT KOJ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:45 pm

Hey Steele can you pick me
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

CALLING OUT KOJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT KOJ   CALLING OUT KOJ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:52 pm

*** Out of RP ***

C-Dawg...wouldn't that be basically a handicapped match?!? I mean bouncer AND killagabe vs you and Steele? I mean I know Steele's stats are good, but 2 good stats vs 1 great and 1 not-so-good stat doesn't bode well...at least not for Steele.

Nevertheless, it WOULD make for an interesting (and potentially VERY IMPRESSIVE) win if Steele wins such a match. Of course...a loss would all but make a favorable match against Koj Tije Dedo all but impossible...but still, a win would allow Steele to have some serious bragging rights. And that could work well over the next few shows.
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

CALLING OUT KOJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT KOJ   CALLING OUT KOJ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:00 pm

I might join...
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

CALLING OUT KOJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT KOJ   CALLING OUT KOJ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:07 pm

I meant in the tag match
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

CALLING OUT KOJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT KOJ   CALLING OUT KOJ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:11 pm

So did I, C-Dawg.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

CALLING OUT KOJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT KOJ   CALLING OUT KOJ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:11 pm

Oh ok
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

CALLING OUT KOJ Empty

besides ive beaten both of them as a tag team before like 5 times
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

CALLING OUT KOJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT KOJ   CALLING OUT KOJ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:26 pm

nice...
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

CALLING OUT KOJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT KOJ   CALLING OUT KOJ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:33 pm

it was easy beaten killagabe in 2 hardcore and 1 first blood match
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

CALLING OUT KOJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT KOJ   CALLING OUT KOJ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:50 pm

As ZJENA is walking away towards the rampway
STEELE'S voice blasts through the speakers

STEELE: ZJENA!!!!!! We werent finished.....
What type of man is KOJ? I mean.....he didnt have enough "testicular fortitude"
to come down to the ring and tell me himself that hes SCARED to fight me?
He had to send his lady to do the job for him?????

STEELE exits the ring and walks towards the rampway approaching ZJENA.......

STEELE: I dont blame KOJ for being scared.....Who wouldnt be? Especially when I hit "THE STEELER"!!!!!
BUT....making you come out here to do his job? Thats just PATHETIC!!!!! Isnt he scared I may.....
(STEELE brushes ZJENA's hair out of her face) "HURT" you???
If I have to face two of KOJ's "minions" in "THE INSECURITY GUARD" "MR. RENT-A-COP WANNABE"
and "KILLA-GAY from UGLY RECORDS.......(STEELE pauses) I think the stakes should be raised!!!!

JACK:STEELE'S raising the stakes!!!!!!

STEELE: Why dont we fight for something that KOJ cant live without? Something that would make him
wanna fight me.....SOMEONE whos proven that she is MUCH MORE of a challenge than KOJ would ever be...

(ZJENA frantically starts shaking her head indicating NO!!!!)

STEELE: Let's fight for......YOU ZJENA!!!!!

JACK: STEELE'S RAISED THE STAKES!!!!!

TOMMY: WHOA!!!!!

STEELE: If I win I get your "companionship" for a week.....Look at it this way ZJENA.....It's not like KOJ
has "enough masculinity" for such a woman like you anyway!!!!

TOMMY: Now THAT"S what I call a LOW BLOW!!!!

STEELE: BUT.....Im a fair man....If by some miracle your team wins.....YOU CALL THE STAKE YOU WANT!!!!
Do we have a deal????
By the way ZJENA my partner is......(STEELE pauses.....)
GONNA MAKE HIMSELF KNOWN WHEN THE BELL RINGS!!!!!!
Do we have a deal????

TOMMY: The stakes are raised!!!!!! Will KOJ and ZJENA accept?????
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellnology.vox.com
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

CALLING OUT KOJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT KOJ   CALLING OUT KOJ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:05 pm

YOU SUCK!!! NOW U GET KURT ANGLE'S CHANT!!! MUH-HA-HA-HA
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

CALLING OUT KOJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT KOJ   CALLING OUT KOJ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:11 pm

Frogyrvd makes his way out from backstage, with a bandage round his head, and stitiches. His hair has turned tinted red from his own blood.

Frogyrvd: Whow. Hold it... Love bird? Birds? Eh? Now, I don't want to encourage this sort of behavior. I mean, come on. If it was that easy to get a good woman, then why the hell would I still be single a year ago. So, ah... You want her? You can earn it, I mean, yeah I'd like her too. So would the likes of half the roster of so. But you don't see any of us forcing our way into this... comic type idea of the world. No. We live in the real world. You might want to let go of her, and make your way backstage as I think Dedo wants something to say. I'd also get ready for a match if I were you. You don't know Dedo as I do.

Steele: You think you can come and tell me what I can do...(Getting angry)

Frogyrvd: Well, considering I OWN you, yeah I do.(still no change in tone)

Steele: Why I orter...(going red)

Frogyrvd: What you are going to do what I said? Oh good on ya. I knew ya would. (Smiles)

Steel leaves quickly.

Zjena: You didn't have to...

Frogyrvd: I know. I wanted to. Lets go.

Zjena: Oh, thanks then I guess.

Frogyrvd and Zjena leave slowly.
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

CALLING OUT KOJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT KOJ   CALLING OUT KOJ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:07 pm

Ok...I'll add that segment in to the official one...

This is going to be one LONG RP segment. LOL. But it's a good one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CALLING OUT KOJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT KOJ   CALLING OUT KOJ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT KOJ
Page 1 of 1