eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling all Punks!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
killagabe916

killagabe916

Calling all Punks!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Calling all Punks!!!!   Calling all Punks!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:34 pm

*killa gabe enters the ring and begins to ease the crowd which is loud and rowdy*

KillaGabe:so i have noticed a few chumps around here, whom if i do say so myself, look a little on the feminine side.....i mean come on hugging and kissing each other, MEN!

*the crowd starts making disgusted noises and images of the L.O.D. kissing on the lips play over the giant screen*

KillaGabe:i mean come on, look at these disgusting acts of "manliness".....

*just then messanger makes his way to the ring*

KillaGabe:oh look its the hired gun......what .5 caliber?

the crowd starts laughing and then begins to chant, DARK LORDS, DARK LORDS, messanger enters the ring

KillaGabe:Yo Yo Yo, hold up "cool guy" let me get you a mic....

*killa gabe gets another mic and rushes messanger who cowers, but then killa gabe gently hands over the extra the crowd continues to laugh*

Messanger:what the hell, we done nothing....why

KillaGabe:oh hey man please dont cry......did i hurt your feelings? haha, L.O.D. seems to be a bunch of men.....WO-men

Messanger:If the other guys were out here, man you'd be sorry......

KillaGabe:I agree, i would throw up seeing you all making out and and slobbering....i mean man i would as well as the entire entity viewing this specticle would be sorry and would seriously think about ending our being seeing you and your "merry" band of WO-"men" go at it like prom night.....

Messanger:now come on thi--

KillaGabe:NOW you said before, IF your boyfriends were out here id be sorry, well let me introduce you to the DARK LORDS!

*all the members of the dark lords including unofficial member c-dawg, led by Koj Tije Dedo make their way to the ring......they surround messanger, the crowd is going crazy......the lights go out for about 15 seconds.......then suddenly the lights cut back on with the ring being empty.........with the body of messanger laying in the middle of the mat with dark lords sprayed across his body......a date is also spray painted it reads 11-31-2008.......everyone is silent not knowing what to do next*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords

Calling all Punks!!!!
Page 1 of 1