eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

End of season 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

End of season 1 Empty
PostSubject: End of season 1   End of season 1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:09 pm

the end of season one is coming up. since this first season was just getting everyone here, next season will be rosters staying to themselfs abit more, Less fighting on random show. it will be more structed. We will need more RP. I will be looking for the best RPer to beocme a VGM. So get working hard, and I'll get back to you if you do a good job.
Back to top Go down
zeth hardy
Admin
zeth hardy

End of season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of season 1   End of season 1 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:04 pm

vgm hudaling

i beleve we need a new match i was thinking ladder match for the extreemists that do 5 rp's

and a other matches that are avalable plz post hear frogy with how much rps peaple have to do to be able to be in 1
Back to top Go down
https://extremewrestling.rpg-board.net
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

End of season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of season 1   End of season 1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:12 am

no set number.it is more commitment to the fed, and able to wait, because the matches cost a bit. also it will nedd to have a significant fan number to back it up too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

End of season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of season 1   End of season 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of season 1
Page 1 of 1