eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

great season

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

great season Empty
PostSubject: great season   great season Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:39 am

once again, we have had a good season, new people in the fed, and those people are good rpers, we had 2 new champions crowned at the last show, with the gm defending his title against dedo, but someone kept on confirming shows, it was annoying, u know who u r, but i dont know who u r, so with that said, GREAT SEASON, and if anyone didnt get to watch it, ill tell u how the matches ended

Bankai XIII defeated The Bloody Messiah, via pinfall (after a MORTAL 13th wonder of the world)

Wicked Clown defeated King Papa Smurf, via pinfall (after a violent Joy Of Pain)

Lars Ulrich climbed the ladder and got the belt, defeating C-Dawg and becoming the 1st and new Blood champion

The Nacho Man defeats Bill Thomson, Nacho did a backslide pin, pinning Bill Thomson, ....1....2....3....

SpAwN-LoRd interrupted and interview with Havoc and The Bouncer, and is now gonna face the lsoer of their match

The Chieftan defeated Spitfire, via pinfall: Chieftan won after giving Spitfire a cut with a stong Double-axe handle, then went on top for the ....1.... ....2.... ....3....

Johnny (six fingers) Mulligan tied with The Evill, thus ended in a no contest

Zjena introduced Havoc to Ms Mayhem, then some unknown red eyed thing busted open Zjena

Soulbeer defeated Vartai, via pinfall (Soulbeer hit Vartai with a stong split-legged moonsault, then went for the pin)

DJT defeated Killagabe in a hardcore match to become #1 contender for frogy's title, via pinfall (DJT did a roll up, thus pinning Killagabe), C-Dawg then attacked DJT after the match

The Bouncer defeated Havoc Maker in a hardcore match to become the new Barbed Wire champion, (frogy started the match over because Havoc did an illegal pin, then The Bouncer did a quick roll up at the end of the match), now Havoc is set to face SpAwN-LoRd at the next show

Frogyrvd defeated Koj Tije Dedo to retain the title in a last blood match, Frogyrvd hit Dedo with a devastating fist drop, giving Dedo a crimson mask, then won the match due to knockout

this was if u were wondering what happened, and once again, GREAT SEASON
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

great season Empty
PostSubject: Re: great season   great season Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:09 pm

GOD damn howd I lose I WANT A REMATCH PLZ!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

great season Empty
PostSubject: Re: great season   great season Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:14 pm

u have 2 earn it
Back to top Go down
lil g

lil g

great season Empty
PostSubject: Re: great season   great season Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:45 am

yeah great season by the way bouncer if ok with frogy the match between me and havoc can it be like a last blood or hardcore
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

great season Empty
PostSubject: Re: great season   great season Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:31 am

next season its gonna start off with me and C-DAWG fueding and than to settle this rivalry lets use the last blood match and im gonna put my #1 contender spot on the line. and then im goin after frogyrvd for his title.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

great season Empty
PostSubject: Re: great season   great season Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:39 pm

ok Ive done an rp showing I want a rematch and DJT u might have to wait because I may get my shot and win so I may be Blood Champion.

wait maybe if I win my rematch if I get it and win the title and then fued with DJT and win the Last Blood match I can challenge Frogy for his title and IF I win that match I become XWC's first person to have 2 titles at once (just a suggestion)
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

great season Empty
PostSubject: Re: great season   great season Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:04 pm

u and havoc arent really feuding, so one fall, but if we have an awesome feud with havoc involved then maybe u could face him in hardcore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

great season Empty
PostSubject: Re: great season   great season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

great season
Page 1 of 1