eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Season

Go down 
+3
C-Dawg
Havoc Maker
The Bouncer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:26 pm

Good job.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:18 pm

you are very welcome lets get into a better order though
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:19 pm

wat about me thank me and my rps
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:34 pm

Everyone know who the champ is? The ladder match for it between the finalist was awsome, watched it before I left on holiday. Great match.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:36 am

huh that didnt happen did it?
how about to kick of new season triple threat match for frogys belt frogy, me and, some1 else
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:20 am

No.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:12 am

Ok how bout all titles are at stake.
Low championship=Me vs anyone
middle=bouncer vs killagabe
high=frogy vs Shawn Carter
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:29 pm

i want low tittle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:31 pm

You boys have to earn those titles like Frogy did. As for earning them, that will come into play once we figure out how we're going to do the next tournament. Maybe we'll set up a VGM feud and have a title for head hancho of the stables or something. Frogy et al will discuss it and your title shot(s) will happen when good RP is seen and your character qualifies (qualification criteria has yet to be determined). Smile
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:15 pm

Koj Tije Dedo wrote:
You boys have to earn those titles like Frogy did.  As for earning them, that will come into play once we figure out how we're going to do the next tournament.  Maybe we'll set up a VGM feud and have a title for head hancho of the stables or something.  Frogy et al will discuss it and your title shot(s) will happen when good RP is seen and your character qualifies (qualification criteria has yet to be determined). Smile
Thank you for summarizing it.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:49 pm

and C it should be a tourny for them not anybody VS anbody
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:24 pm

ok. I had a look, we can't get triple. Im thinknig of a ladder match, for like MITB and title matches. A for title shots, IM thinkinig of choosing the best feud next season to end up going for their respected title. 1 for each title. I might have someone feud with frogy who has been here a while or who activly rps as a feud.
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:04 am

not me frog unless i dont get my but kicked
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:39 pm

Havoc, whats your WS?
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:28 pm

Oh please...what's to fear? Just go in and have a great match...

Plus, it's all about RP anyway. After all, who says that a title can't be won when the referee is distracted and your opponent gets hit upside the head by a steel chair?!? Wink
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:44 pm

good point i want to fight frog then i get dibs
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:00 pm

well good job havoc
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:38 pm

yo all i know is i want tag team gold and a singles belt.......my ws is going up and approaching over a 1000 health points.....bouncer i see tag gold in our futures
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:30 pm

hopefully we win the tourny killagabe, then we are a true tag
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:56 pm

no doubt
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:15 pm

MAN then ill never get any title I can herdly beat any1 on this roster
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:38 pm

C-Dawg: it's all about how you create your wrestler. If you ONLY look at win/loss records, then my character is a complete loser. However, throw in my role play skills, and suddenly he's at or near the top of the list.

It's all about how you handle yourself. Remember, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin's first match against Bret "The Hitman" Hart resulted in Austin losing due to passing out from the Sharp Shooter. The next time...*BOOM*...Austin won.

What changed?!? Not much really. Austin simply was given a push. The same could easily happen here. You do great RP, and regardless of how strong someone is, you COULD get the push by one of us to take the title you want. It's all about how things go. Occasional title changes bring about interest in the audience. But frequent title changes, IMHO, suck. So...

Go for the title(s) you desire...and just RP like hell. Doing so will eventually get you not only title shots, but probably a title too!
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:53 pm

still wont win havent won a match yet STUPID REF
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:55 pm

yup c-dawg, i could tell u have been watching the shows, look c-dawg dont lose hope, i use to be a jobber remember, and look at me now, im not a main eventer but not a jobber, so if u set ur mind to it you will be the blood, barbed wire, x-treme, or tag champion so just rp, raise ur stats, before you know it you will have a title rein Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Season   Good Season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Season
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next