eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SmackDown!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Havoc Maker

SmackDown! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:59 pm

wooohoo helms is back and khali did not kiss a fat or ugly chick
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:12 pm

Ok...my take on this evenings Smackdown...

1. Edge vs Kung Fun Naki: Believe it or not, this match was quite entertaining; short, but entertaining. WIN!
2. HHH and Jeff Hardy in tag team gauntlet: predictably lame. Actually, it was very disappointing. Complete FAIL!
3. Khali Cam: Complete win...esp since he kissed a hot chick for once.
4. Hurricane vs MVP: Interesting, but the buildup was severely lacking (at least for me). Still, not a bad match. OK.
5. Michelle McKool vs Maria: I'm sorry, Maria may look like a cute 18 year old, but give me Michelle McKool's sculpted 26 year old body any day (I think she's that old anyway). The kick after the match backstage was an added bonus. WIN!
6. Matt Hardy vs Chavo: The match itself was VERY BORING to me. The reason this match worked though is because Kozlov interfered and took Matt out. GREAT! YES! FINALLY! Ok, so Matt isn't injured, but the message was delivered at least. WIN!
7. Big Show vs Undertaker in Cage Match: Um...ok, though some may have read the spoiler, this was actually a good back and forth match. ALMOST PPV worthy, but not quite...the pace was a tad too slow, and the moves were mostly telegraphed to the audience (esp since the announcers would say something BEFORE it actually happened). Still, interesting way to win a steel cage match (i.e., submission). Funny, I thought the only way to win a steel cage match was to be the first to have your feet touch outside of the caged ring...not by pinfall, let alone submission. Still, it held my interest. WIN!

Overall, the women's division is starting to get interesting, but the faces suck, and there are now too many heels. I would love to see Gail Kim come in and do some ass kicking, but my ultimate fav would be to see Trish Stratus make a cameo and have one last match at Wrestlemania....and win (of course). But I digress. So, given a solid 4 winning interest matches out of 7, and an OK, that gives it a 7/10. It was actually worth watching tonight.

We'll see what happens next week. Should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:11 pm

Welcome to my newest installment of Friday Night SMACKDOWN!

Ok...so far...the matches and my take on them.

1. HHH gets ambushed by Jeff Hardy - YAWN! The ONLY good thing about it was watching the monkey get bitchslammed (as opposed to bitch-slapped) when a ref got thrown into her as HHH went after Hardy.
2. R-Truth vs MVP - BORING! Sorry..held little if any of my interest.
3. Segment - Mr. Kennedy making fun of MVP was hilarious. Granted, it was all for Mr. K to promote his upcoming DVD, but still...it was funny.
4. THE Brian Kendrick vs Primo - um...mildly entertaining, but the ending was unexpected, despite being somewhat predictable (i.e., Carlito gets slammed into the steel steps, distracting Primo, allowing Kendrick to slip in a kick to the head, and get a roll-up pin).
5. Hurrican Helms vs "The Gold Standard" - yawn.
6. The Cutting Edge - interesting...ESP once Kozlov comes to the ring. Then everyone opens a can of whoop ass on Matt Hardy. NICE! Gotta love Kozlov!!! I so want that shirt he was wearing...looks awesome. Already have jeans that look better...lol.
7. Khali vs 2 losers (Zack Rider & Kurt Hawkins) - ended too quickly to hold my interests
8. HHH interview - forceful, but short
9. Bella twins vs Maryse & Natalya - Maryse looks as hot as ever, and Natalya doesn't look bad sporting the ultra-fiery red hair...otherwise, the match was a bore. If Natalya lost say...20 lbs, she would look even better than...dare I say it...Trish Stratus! As for these twins, far too much pink...and far too prissy for my taste.
10. Kozlov interview - Russian yapping...I'll destroy Matt...want championship...everyone must fall. Wicked. Very Happy
11. HHH vs Jeff Hardy - actually interesting match, BUT it was predictable that Edge would interfere at the end and spear them both.

Overall, um...really...it was a 5/10. Last week's was so much better.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:30 pm

No.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:41 am

true they would
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:00 pm

I will not dignify that with a true response, C-Dawg.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:02 pm

12/26/2008 Smackdown:

Welcome folks to yet another edition of WWE Smackdown reporting. Let's get to the matches....

1. HHH vs Chavo - short, but entertaining: B
2. Gregory Helms vs Shelton Benjamin - A long, and entertaining match. A-
3. Carlio vs THE Brian Kendrick - Comical, but entertaining...another A-.
4. Khali vs MVP - initially it started out well since Khali now has livelier entrance music. Not necessarily better, but it is livelier. Now, as for the match, boringly slow, Khali is a complete joke, but MVP was good: B+
5. Mr. Kennedy comes out and does yet ANOTHER promo in MVP's fallen face....you just gotta love this guy! He's MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! KENNEDY! *pause* KEEENNNNNEEDDDYYYY! Total A+!
6. Kizarny promo - can we just kill this guy? Personally, I find him TOTALLY ANNOYING!
7. Kozlov vs Jimmy Yang's Wang - Too f-ing short, but showed off Kozlov's power: C
8. Kozlov cuts an in-ring Royal Rumble promo - gets a bunch of crowd heat, and predicts he'll win the Royal Rumble...he also starts out the promo by telling everyone in Russian to shut up because they're all small-minded idiots...lol. B
9. Big Show promo - Edge talks with Show, but Show puts Edge in his place verbally..."oh...and how's the marital relationship with you and Vicki going?" NICE! A+
10. Jeff Hardy vs Big Show (or is it, Big Slow?) - Ok...at least it did end in a count-out. At least that seems a bit more realistic. So, for that reason, even though the match was essentially pretty short, it gets a B.

Ok...so for once, a solid set of matches. Not bad. Overall, a B.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:46 pm

I thought so 2. I FINALLY FOUND A WAY TO WATCH IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:21 pm

Why don't you ever say who wins?

Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:28 am

who knows
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:46 am

Koj Tije Dedo does.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SmackDown!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: General Notices :: WWE/TNA-
Jump to: