eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SmackDown!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

SmackDown! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:56 pm

I doubt it...he won't be given the chance. Instead it will be a HHH, Taker, Hardy, R-Truth and maybe Jimmy Yang's Wang against...

Big Show, Kozlov, Ezekiel, THE Brian's Kindered spirit, and Shelton Benjamin (or MVP).
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:48 am

super crazy quit wwe
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:26 pm

He did? When?
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:39 pm

November 1st.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:00 pm

SmackDown 11/14/08:

Ok...interesting matches. What were they?

1. Undertaker doing mini in-ring promo w/ a coffin, and Jeff Hardy interrupts. I loved it. Hardy reminded me of how Sting USED to be. A total bad ass. At least his make up and black light made him look like that. Still, made for a great promo for the main event later in the evening.

2. Matt Hardy v Shelton Benjamin: great LONG match. Lots of skills and moves. Loved the multiple, consecutive counters.

3. Carlito v THE Brian Kendrick: *YAWN* I love Carlito, but no promo for this match??? What was the WWE thinking? Plus, the match lasted only about 8 minutes...quite short in my view...and it lacked the aerial tactics that I've grown accustomed to from these cruiser weight class wrestlers.

4. The monkey gets razzed a bit by the crowd (I'm so sick of her saying "Excuuuuuuuuse me. EXCUSE ME!" Someone shoot her.).

5. HHH and Kozlov sign Survivor Series contract. Yawn. Jeff Hardy interrupts. Stupid and boring. Sadly, Kozlov gets nailed by a flying off-the-top-rope clothesline by Hardy thorugh the table.

6. MVP v Kung Fu Naki: MVP owns the match, Khali comes out to distract MVP, Naki nails MVP with a crane kick...and KFN wins the match. Short, but funny. Khali then nails MVP with a serious CHOP to the head, and that leads to...

7. Khali Kiss Cam! Man, I know that some English women are HOT (I know, since mine is)...so where are these remotely cute ones??? Ah well...they picked one not even close to being cute woman...then Khali hits MVP again with another chop to the head (MVP again, out cold)...prepping to kiss "Tulula"...MVP gets up and gets essentially powerbombed...and Khali stalls, and has Tulula to kiss MVP. MOMENT OF THE NIGHT!

8. Diva title match - Maria vs Michelle McCool: Sorry...Maria to me is a joke. She's too anorexically skinny for me to take seriously as a wrestler. McCool is also a tad on the thin side. Then there's Hurricane's pop-up comment "Divas...Yup...I'm just *giggle* sayin'" Nice touch. Now, they shake hands, and then...yadda yadda yadda...Festus...yadda yadda yadda...bell rings...Festus goes ballistic and tries to attack McCool...yadda yadda yadda...teady bear.

9. MAIN EVENT: Taker v Hardy under EXTREME RULES...

Ok...Hardy continues with new makeup. I must say, I like it. No...wait...that was only due to the lighting. Instead, he looks like a "Joker" reject. Not even remotely interesting. Taker enters to typical fanfare. Hardy starts doing...well...stupid Hardy stuff. Taker reels, then takes over. More stupid Hardy stuff. Crowd cheers for Taker... BEST LINE OF THE NIGHT by J.R. "It's like being witness to a felony!" Kendo stick! Boot to the head! Taker nails his own family jewels. Taker loses balance and again...family jewels! Hardy eats ladder. And then...
Big Slow kits Taker with choke slam Hardy holds onto show as Taker hits Show w/ chiar. Hardy hits Taker w/ chair. Climbs ladder. Leg drop off ladder. 3 Count! Hardy wins?!? Cheap way to win given that Big Slow interfered. Still...

HHH vs Hardy next week. Cheap ending to an otherwise decent show.

Overall rating for this evening's show? 7/10. It was most definitely better than last week. I actually felt I had to watch at least 3 of the matches, esp the Hardy v Taker match.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:06 pm

Who wins the first few matches?

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:08 pm

2. Hardy wins.
3. Kendrick
6. Kung Fu Naki
7. the fans!
8. McCool
9. the other Hardy.

Better?
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:45 pm

i loved the beging and end
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:49 pm

Hardyz are pretty LAME now.

Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:31 pm

B/C Matt is the ECW Champ...

And b/c Jeff is turning heel for his push. At least that's what it looks like. Maybe Jeff will re-create himself into a "Stone Cold" Steve Austin - like character where he no longer looks for fan approval, but he isn't going to dissuade the fans from cheering for him. Kind of a combo face/heel? OMG, Jeff is becoming a FEEL!
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:57 am

feel lmaololfofl
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:12 am

Jeff Hardy doesn't deserve a push. He had his chance as Wrestlemania. He blew it, yet they are still giving him the chances that guys like Snitsky and Deuce should get.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:15 am

Sorry folks. No update for Smackdown this week. I missed it. Sad Got stuck with a client until 9:15pm and with the hour drive home, it was over before I could turn on the TV. So, my apologies.

In the mean time, looks like Survivor Series is going to look interesting.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am

If you are a psychologist, you could help C-Dawg.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:58 am

I think you mean psychologist. As for C-Dawg, that assumes that 1) he wants help, and 2) that I would be willing to help him. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:02 am

Well then we need some magical psychologist.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:55 pm

U FUCKERS
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:57 pm

I am an idiot.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:57 pm

uhhh.... sure!
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:58 pm

Why did I have to make so many damn posts?

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:05 pm

Guys...relax. Smile Anyhow, I'm adding a few more commercials to our segment and then we'll be ready to go.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:09 pm

wat segment and plz dont talk about VGM stuff around me since Ill never be VGM for now in this fed
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:24 pm

WHO CONFIRMED THE SHOW?????

Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:44 am

I didn't. I think who ever did should be fired! I'm sorry, but this is getting ridiculous! None of the segments were in their proper places.

Hmm...I wonder. What if TWG itself automatically confirms the shows now?!?

Anyhow, I'm seriously disappointed with that last show. It should have been awesome! Instead...it was sporadic and there was no transition between 1 match and the next. That's annoying.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:14 am

This has nothing to do with Smackdown!

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown!   SmackDown! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SmackDown!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: General Notices :: WWE/TNA-
Jump to: