eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outraged Messanger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Messanger

Messanger

Outraged Messanger Empty
PostSubject: Outraged Messanger   Outraged Messanger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:15 am

*The camera follows Dodgy Kiwi as he makes his way backstage. There is a huge comotion from the interview area. Dodgy Kiwi rounds the corner and stop short, the camera looks over his shoulder and we see Messanger completely destroying the tables and chairs while the terrified crew stares at him. Dodgy dodges a flying chair and watch as Messanger vents his rage*

Dodgy Kiwi: Mess what's the matter?

*Messanger smashes another chair into the wall and stop looking at Dodgy*

Messanger: Did you see what he did? DID YOU SEE WHAT THAT LITTLE WEASEL DID??? I'm gonna kill him! Put him in a body cast! Make sure that he never wrestles ever again!

Dodgy Kiwi: Mess what are you talking about?

*Messanger punches his fist through a table*

Messanger: C-DAWG!!! I came to this fed not expecting another sneak attack and now that little....slime dares to attack me!! I WANT him and I WANT TO SEE HIM BLEED!

*Messanger grabs one of the frightened staff members*

Messanger: Go get C-Dawg...tell him to bring a buddy to pick up what bloody mess will be left of him...HURRY!

*Messanger lets go of the staff member and he runs to the locker rooms*
Back to top Go down
http://world8.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=190016182

Outraged Messanger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Inferno :: Role Play :: Backstage-
Jump to: