eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES?

Go down 
+5
Titan of Terror
Havoc Maker
APHETO
el pedro
Steele
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Steele

Steele

DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES? Empty
PostSubject: DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES?   DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:18 pm

HI
I know im new here so im trying to get some stuff figured out.....
Stuff which i thought was RULES
It seems many people never read the rules......

why do people here CONTINUOUSLY jump into role plays that do not concern them?
this is the 2nd instance(in 2 days of me and LOD) where people are just deciding to jump into role plays
it was NOT an open challenge,it didnt concern you......
if you want to challenge someone you start an rp CHALLENGING the person to a fight and if the person
agrees you can THEN do your attacks and rp in that thread.....

Secondly, YOU CANT USE SOMEONE ELSES WRESTLER AND RP WITH THEM!!!!!!
Thats isnt the way....you do your part and wait on the other persons reply

IT IS VERY ANNOYING.......
so im asking you THE GUILTY PARTIES please stop this NONSENSE!!!!
Im also asking the GM and VGM to try to put a stamp on this matter.....
thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellnology.vox.com
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES?   DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:41 pm

Steele wrote:
HI
I know im new here so im trying to get some stuff figured out.....
Stuff which i thought was RULES
It seems many people never read the rules......

why do people here CONTINUOUSLY jump into role plays that do not concern them?
this is the 2nd instance(in 2 days of me and LOD) where people are just deciding to jump into role plays
it was NOT an open challenge,it didnt concern you......
if you want to challenge someone you start an rp CHALLENGING the person to a fight and if the person
agrees you can THEN do your attacks and rp in that thread.....

Secondly, YOU CANT USE SOMEONE ELSES WRESTLER AND RP WITH THEM!!!!!!
Thats isnt the way....you do your part and wait on the other persons reply

IT IS VERY ANNOYING.......
so im asking you THE GUILTY PARTIES please stop this NONSENSE!!!!
Im also asking the GM and VGM to try to put a stamp on this matter.....
thanks
that wont be fun we just role play it and if the person dosent have any challanges u could start a feud or see what happens Mad
Back to top Go down
APHETO

APHETO

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES?   DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:09 pm

what would be way much better if both wrestlers pm themsleves before the roleplaying, i mean Steele was making a long rp with all the stable guys so any interuption from someone else was way out of line, I read something like he goes to one place and then out of nowhere someone comes out hit hims and his rp was lame

in the other hand if i want to make an rp with you ill could even send you the rp before postin it asking if you are alright with it or if you want to change/add something to fit more with your wrestler like an specific cloth, car, look, phrase, place...

that way the rp would be better, everyone happy and it can be a long good rp, they could even make a story in two parts and one post one part and then the other finish it

I think that in an open challenge anyone can enter but thats because its an "OPEN CHALLENGE", either way the things you pots should still be coherent and as i said before, if you want to hit the other guy in the rp ask him if its alright, to make a good feud in that way

And well showing up and hitting the guy without any previus post of dislike or something between the wrestlers its way out of a good story, I think you can do a high quality impact with a good rp story and feud than hitting the wrestler

dont know if you understand me?
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES?   DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:21 pm

Steele and APHETO u guy are taking all the fun out of it if u dont like it fight that person that did it we are all here for FUN
Back to top Go down
Titan of Terror

Titan of Terror

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES?   DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:39 pm

i have to agree with alot of what steele and apheto are saying. other people controling you character kind of takes away from character development work.

I hate reading something and being like, there is no way my wrestler would ever say that.

Its not as bad when the gm/vgm adds something, but often when another person does something it can make you feel like you have to spend time reestablishing you character
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES?   DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:58 pm

Titan of Terror wrote:
i have to agree with alot of what steele and apheto are saying. other people controling you character kind of takes away from character development work.

I hate reading something and being like, there is no way my wrestler would ever say that.

Its not as bad when the gm/vgm adds something, but often when another person does something it can make you feel like you have to spend time reestablishing you character
god i hate reading something that long but u guys are right .
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES?   DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:00 pm

its ok everyone can stop crying......LOD is cool, whatever
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES?   DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:25 pm

GET OVER IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES?   DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:52 pm

its all good the rules are the rules
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
Messanger

Messanger

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES?   DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:08 am

Guys please. We just want to build up the fed with eachother and we can all have fun. I know that we are new here and it may look like we are trying to throw our weight around (a lot of weight in my case) and that it would seem like we are trying to order you older guys and the GM/VGM around. That is not true, we can have fun in the role plays, so if you bash a guy's head in just PM and ask if it's OK. I mean I attacked a wrestler in one of my RP's and choked him out with a gogplata hold, but I PMed him first and explained what I want to do and what I want him to do. We planned the whole RP beforehand and believe me, I still had fun

Also I started a fued with a wrestler. I challenged him, but because we were on differant rosters we couldn't have a match straight away, so instead whenever I had an active RP with somebody and he left the ring (like so many guys does when they are finished) I PMed him to write an appearance. It kept the fued alive and would have come to a point at the PPV.

So guys just think about it for a bit before leaving sniding remarks. Having a whole planned RP without interuptions makes for a better read and also makes it easier for editing for the shows.

Messanger ramble complete. Over
Back to top Go down
http://world8.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=190016182
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES?   DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:49 am

well has any one noticed like a planed would take a little to long depends if the person is active bounce waiting but depends .
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES?   DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:39 am

well next time make it clear you dont want anyone butting in
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES?   DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:34 pm

i dont want anyone butting in my rps.......clear?crystal?
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES?   DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:01 pm

again, if its an open challenge, specify it, if its not an open challenge, specify it
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES?   DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:48 pm

GOT IT?
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES?   DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:08 pm

duh i wud specify if it was an open challenge as i wud say ITS AN OPEN CHALLENGE bit if i dont say that.....would it still mean its an open challenge?
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES?   DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:53 pm

maybe
Back to top Go down
Messanger

Messanger

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES?   DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:05 am

Guys it's easy. You see your name, you reply. You see the words: Anybody in the back, you can reply if nobody else has. If there is a RP going on between two guys and you want to say something: ASK PERMISSION! Darn can it be that hard? I swear even my 10 year old sister understand it
Back to top Go down
http://world8.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=190016182
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES?   DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOES ANYONE READ THE RULES?
Page 1 of 1