eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rules and role playing help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The pot head

rules and  role playing help Empty
PostSubject: rules and role playing help   rules and  role playing help Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:57 pm

If you want to get on Shows You will need to role play if you need help role playing.

Rules
GM Frogyrvd
VGM 's Max Mayhem The bouncers Dedos Killagabes Reaper!
we are here to help you.
1) VGMS to be informed of every major role playing suituation
2) No interfering in other peoples Storylines
3) VGMS descision is Law
4) Wait for VGM to respond to pm before starting.
5) Failure to Roleplay will result in jobbing to active members.

This is a guide that I found seemed to be really good at explaining how to role play. It's a great read for those of you that are not familiar with role playing on this game. It helps those of you that are not sure what to write and may inspire some new ideas from people that already know!

http://www.danda-comics.co.uk/wiki/index.php/RP

If you need any help Role Playing plz pm
Frogyrvd Max Mayhem The bouncers
Dedos Killagabes

If you want to get in any ones story's plz ask before buddig in.

If you need help get a fued going Write a Open Challenge

I am the best I can beat any buddie

Some thing like that.

Don't be affraid to pm me to ask a question I am here to help you and make your fed life easyer.

Ladies and Gentlemen if you have a RP you want pasted into the show, email it to me on the forums. Regardless of what show you are on. If it is good, I will add it to the show. The more RPs, the better the show is rated. Also it would help if you proofread your RPs. I don't mind fixing a few mistakes here or their but if I have to rewrite every RP I get, I wont have much time to have a personal life. SO PLEASE CHECK YOUR RPs!!! Lastly, don't get mad if it is not word for word on the show. I will be rewriting it unless your RP is flawless.
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

rules and  role playing help Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules and role playing help   rules and  role playing help Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:08 pm

What Reaper said. Most annoying thing is when people leave in TYPOS! For God sakes, just type up your RP in Microsoft Word (or any other word processing program) and PLEASE DO A SPELL CHECK! How hard is it to spell check these days?!?
Back to top Go down

rules and role playing help
Page 1 of 1