eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly

Go down 
+4
GM Frogyrvd
killagabe916
Havoc Maker
Koj Tije Dedo
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Empty
PostSubject: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:32 pm

Ok...for those of you who don't know me...I have a few rules that I expect you to follow. Don't follow them, and you WILL get tossed out of my office on your head. So, if you want me to give you what you want, simply follow the rules below:

1. You MUST respect me, Zjena, and the office staff (um...who that is just Zjena and I...for now).
2. No barging. Simply knock. I do understand a need for barging in, but your reasoning for doing so BETTER be a good one.
3. I actually like decent role playing, so please feel free to make a good case by doing some strong RP. If you're not experienced with RP, then let me know...
4. Attacks against myself, Zjena, or any of my Dark Lords will be met (sooner or later) with extreme prejudice...and in a manner that is unbecoming of an opponent (think nWo style...like what Hulk Hogan did to the Rock...back in the day).

If you want to break any of the above, I seriously suggest sending me a PM first for approval for what you are planning BEFORE posting it. If you post it and don't have approval for breaking one (or more) of the above rules, then expect some serious consequences...none of which would be enjoyable.

Ok...now that we've gotten that junk out of the way...start RPing and requesting matches folks. afro

Last edited by Koj Tije Dedo on Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:35 pm

uhhh u forgot me aint i office staff i am ye royal bodygaurd
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:00 pm

LOL...you're NOT staff. You're a Dark Lord. Hence, rule #4.
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:34 pm

im staff and dark lord......
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 am

KillaGabe...you're correct in saying you're a Dark Lord. But you're still not part of MY staff. However, we both are part of Frogyrvd's staff.
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:24 pm

correct you are........anyways i am trying to get a tag team match going soon, frogyrvd tole me to let another vgm handle it, i need a partner and opponents......lets do this
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:35 pm

I metn make sure they knew it was going to be on the card. And I ment. U tell me who is in it, and I do the tag matches and hardcore matches k.
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:21 pm

for sure then.......ill rp the whole thing
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:46 pm

sounds good...so killagabe, were you thinking havoc maker, c-dawg, titan, and yourself in a tag? That would be interesting. And if you like, I have some thoughts that might interest you.
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:53 pm

The tag match is already on explosion. just add RP.
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:24 pm

Ok...will do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:52 pm

I like rule #4.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:37 am

I am here Zjena walks opens door to Dedos office and strolls in.It is a little dusty it needs a womans touch Basketball
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:34 pm

u are the real Zjena what the heck is going on
i thought u were fake
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:05 pm

i did to Shocked
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:01 pm

Dedo's alt.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:50 pm

Believe it or not, she's kind of the way my fiance looks when she's pissed. Only my fiance has far lighter hair. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:52 pm

Believe it or not boys, that's my fiance. She decided to at least join the forum. Smile And I, for one, am glad she did. So...just be warned...she may be hot, but she is 1) real, 2) has a short temper, and 3) brilliant.

My Advice: Don't piss her off! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:05 pm

im suprised its like frasher how you described her not frasher that other chick that works with frasher. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:12 pm

LOL...well, we'll see. Smile BTW, are you referring to Daphne, Mayrse, or Roz?
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:21 pm

your soon to be wive is on here she is going to boss every body around i have feeling
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:47 pm

lmao...well...if anyone gets bossed around, most likely it will be me getting the brunt of it.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:51 pm

She better not try to boss us around.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:57 pm

How do I have the most posts? lol

Last edited by C-Dawg on Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:59 pm

Spam. Some people find it necessary to spam forums, only to get their post counts higher. I made the mistake of adding forum ranks to my own forum.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly   Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some simple rules for conducting yourself properly
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next