eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The aftermath of the attack from Dangaz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

The aftermath of the attack from Dangaz Empty
PostSubject: The aftermath of the attack from Dangaz   The aftermath of the attack from Dangaz Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:09 am

In the backstage area:

Reporter: ok we are currently backstage waitin for the new wrestler DJT. And here he comes now.

DJT comes holdin the back of his head walkin slowly.

Reporter: any thoughts on the attack you received from Dangaz?

DJT: yea i have some thoughts. DANGAZ IM COMIN FOR YOU AND IM GONNA GIVE YOU THE ASS WHIPPIN OF A LIFETIME! and after this sneak attack you did i will be lookin for revenge. but thats not what im worried about currently. im lookin forward to make my in ring debut against HAVOC MAKER. of course i want to make a good impression for my fans and the the GM of the business.

Reporter: do you have anything planned to get revenge at dangaz?

DJT: for that you would have to tune into the next show for that. but for now im gonna recover and prepare for the next show.

DJT walks away to go to his locker room area

Reporter: well there you have it folks an interview from the new wrestler and he is really mad and also focused to make an impression here on XWC.
Back to top Go down

The aftermath of the attack from Dangaz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Inferno :: Role Play :: Interviews-
Jump to: