eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dangaz and reaper!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dangaz

Dangaz

Dangaz and reaper! Empty
PostSubject: Dangaz and reaper!   Dangaz and reaper! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:16 am

Scene: Dangaz's locker room
*Dangaz is fixing up a bucket on top of a door with a mysterious liquid in it*
Dangaz: This will be good
*Dangaz runs and climbs up to the roof and yells*
Dangaz: Reaper! man get in here now
*reaper opens the door and a bucket of paint falls and narrowly misses him*
Reaper!: What the hell... Dangaz where are you
*Dangaz jumps off the roof, and reaper! sees him coming and catches Dangaz, then Reaper! chokeslams Dangaz onto the bucket of paint on the floor*
Reaper!: Oh man. Dangaz wake up man.
*Reaper!'s music starts to play*
Reaper!: I gotta go man i'll be back after my match
*Reaper! goes to leave but Dangaz sticks a foot out and trips Reaper! over who hits the door with his head and starts bleeding*

*Reaper! walks into Dangaz's locker room, looking very angry and has a crimson mask*
Reaper!: Dangaz you cost me that match! He targeted my cut and now look at me
*Reaper! hits Dangaz over and over in the head with massive right hands and picks Dangaz up*
Reaper!: I know we are best friends but Dangaz, this is the end of our friendship and you
*Reaper! then smashes Dangaz through a table by hitting the Devils Avocate*
Reaper!: I'm sorry Dangaz but that was for your own good
*Reaper! kicks Dangaz in the back as he leaves*
Back to top Go down
The pot head

Dangaz and reaper! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangaz and reaper!   Dangaz and reaper! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:25 am

Music Hit

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/tjcSsdKTMSY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/tjcSsdKTMSY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Reaper! makes his way down to the ring with Lars
Reaper grabs a mic.

Reaper!: Dangaz I am sick of your stupid pranks you keep playing on me. You were only around because me and lar's needed a good laugh but now your just getting on my nerves. So now you will be my victim in the ring and will destroy you and break you in half with The Reaper's Virus. Get out here now so I can finish this!
Back to top Go down
Dangaz

Dangaz

Dangaz and reaper! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangaz and reaper!   Dangaz and reaper! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:36 am

*The titantron starts playing a weird video which is replaced with a picture of Dangaz. Dangaz's voice booms through the arena*
Dangaz: Reaper! because of what happened last week i can't take you both out right now but remember this, Reaper! you are going to regret attacking me and i will make sure that you will tap out in a few weeks but until then, i have one last thing to say to you! You better have your ticket ready because the bullet train is coming... FOR YOU
*fireworks around the ring explode as Reaper! backs away from the screen and the lights go out as a train sounds. The lights come back on and Lars Ulrich is lying on the ground with blood coming out of his head*
Back to top Go down
Dangaz

Dangaz

Dangaz and reaper! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangaz and reaper!   Dangaz and reaper! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:55 am

*Dangaz is fixing up a bucket on top of a door with a mysterious liquid in it*
Dangaz: This will be good
*Dangaz runs and climbs up to the roof and yells*
Dangaz: Reaper! man get in here now
*reaper opens the door and a bucket of paint falls and narrowly misses him*
Reaper!: What the hell... Dangaz where are you
*Dangaz jumps off the roof, and reaper! sees him coming and catches Dangaz, then Reaper! chokeslams Dangaz onto the bucket of paint on the floor*
Reaper!: Oh man. Dangaz wake up man.
*Reaper!'s music starts to play*
Reaper!: I gotta go man i'll be back after my match
*Reaper! goes to leave but Dangaz sticks a foot out and trips Reaper! over who hits the door with his head and starts bleeding*

*Reaper! walks into Dangaz's locker room, looking very angry and has a crimson mask*
Reaper!: Dangaz you cost me that match! He targeted my cut and now look at me
*Reaper! hits Dangaz over and over in the head with massive right hands and picks Dangaz up*
Reaper!: I know we are best friends but Dangaz, this is the end of our friendship and you
*Reaper! then smashes Dangaz through a table by hitting the Devils Avocate*
Reaper!: I'm sorry Dangaz but that was for your own good
*Reaper! kicks Dangaz in the back as he leaves*

The Next Week...

Reaper! makes his way down to the ring with Lars
Reaper grabs a mic.

Reaper!: Dangaz I am sick of your stupid pranks you keep playing on me. You were only around because me and lar's needed a good laugh but now your just getting on my nerves. So now you will be my victim in the ring and will destroy you and break you in half with The Reaper's Virus. Get out here now so I can finish this!

*The titantron starts playing a weird video which is replaced with a picture of Dangaz. Dangaz's voice booms through the arena*
Dangaz: Reaper! because of what happened last week i can't take you both out right now but remember this, Reaper! you are going to regret attacking me and i will make sure that you will tap out in a few weeks but until then, i have one last thing to say to you! You better have your ticket ready because the bullet train is coming... FOR YOU
*fireworks around the ring explode as Reaper! backs away from the screen and the lights go out as a train sounds. The lights come back on and Lars Ulrich is lying on the ground with blood coming out of his head*

POSSIBLE OUTCOME #1
Reaper! and Lars Ulrich vs Jeff and Mitch Hardy...
Dangaz interferes taking out Reaper! and/or Lars Ulrich prompting a double team backstage against Dangaz...

POSSIBLE OUTCOME #2
Lars Ulrich out for a few weeks... Dangaz vs Reaper!... Lars interferes causing a double team in the ring...

POSSIBLE OUTCOME #3
Reaper! plays a prank on Dangaz that almost kills Dangaz...
Dangaz and Reaper! in a cage so no interference...

POSSIBLE OUTCOME #4
Lars vs Dangaz... Reaper! attacks Dangaz after match... Dangaz vs Reaper! Hardcore Match... Lars helps Reaper! by taking out Dangaz either beforehand or during the match... Lars accidently hits Reaper!... Triple threat at PPV to sort it all out

only 4 of the possible outcomes

pm me with what you think about it

Last edited by Dangaz on Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i put the whole thing together to make it easier)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dangaz and reaper! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangaz and reaper!   Dangaz and reaper! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dangaz and reaper!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Inferno :: Role Play :: In Ring-
Jump to: