eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reaper meet up with Lars Ulrich In his locker room after the attack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The pot head

Reaper meet up with Lars Ulrich In his locker room after the attack Empty
PostSubject: Reaper meet up with Lars Ulrich In his locker room after the attack   Reaper meet up with Lars Ulrich In his locker room after the attack Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:27 am

Reaper! Knocks on Lars Ulrich locker room door

Then enters the locker room Reaper! look down at lars

Reaper!: Let me introduce my Self I am Reaper the newest addition to the roster and I see your Lars Ulrich the brother of frogy. Well I like the way you handled your self with that sneak attack.

Lars Ulrich Looks at the giant looking down at him

Reaper!: Now don't say anything yet Lars. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to join up with me and raise a little hell around here? I know Reaper and Lars
will rule this roster with an iron fist. So what do you say Lars? Are you ready to sign a deal with the devil?
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Reaper meet up with Lars Ulrich In his locker room after the attack   Reaper meet up with Lars Ulrich In his locker room after the attack Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:57 am

Lars looks up slightly, then goes back to wraping his wrist glove tape.

Lars: You put up a good propersition. But I don't know. What's in it for me?

Reaper: What? We could rule this locker room. We could be the greatest tag team ever.

Lars: I don't want ot be just a "team" player. I want to be a legand single as well. Can you help me with that one "mate?"

Reaper: What do you want me to do?

Lars: What do you think?
Back to top Go down
The pot head

PostSubject: Re: Reaper meet up with Lars Ulrich In his locker room after the attack   Reaper meet up with Lars Ulrich In his locker room after the attack Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:27 am

Reaper!: I think you want gold I can help you with that. If not gold the dark powers my father has? Or do you need he to help weaken the compotation? What ever you need The Reaper is here to help. I can make your dreams a reality just as the Reaper and I can help you. So tell me will you join me on my quest to destroy the tag team division? And to take over the roster?
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Reaper meet up with Lars Ulrich In his locker room after the attack   Reaper meet up with Lars Ulrich In his locker room after the attack Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:37 am

Lars looks up at this.
Lars Ulrich: What dark powers does your father have. Gold is what I want. I want to rub it in Frogyrvds face. I will use him, and then take what I want from him. Can you help me get that title shot, any means?

Reaper smiles at Lars.
Reaper: I will do anything, as long as you tag. I want the tag gold.

Lars Ulrich:And the powers?
Back to top Go down
The pot head

PostSubject: Re: Reaper meet up with Lars Ulrich In his locker room after the attack   Reaper meet up with Lars Ulrich In his locker room after the attack Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:51 am

Reaper! Well you need to sign my contract and join me in my tag team then and only then you will get your powers. If we join force's no one will stand in are way. We will do to the top and own this fed. You will get fame and fortune. You will be able to show frogy you can take care of yourself. So what do you say do you want to join me ? join the winning side?
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Reaper meet up with Lars Ulrich In his locker room after the attack   Reaper meet up with Lars Ulrich In his locker room after the attack Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:21 am

Lars Ulrich:Lets see how you do here to night. I'll get you a match when I go see my bro. You win, and I like it, I'll join, you lose, well, tell your story walking. Got that?

Reaper: I will win, and I will not "tell my story walking." Nice to be teaming with you in a few minutes.

Lars Ulrich: Enjoy then mate. I'll be watching.

Reaper leaves.
Lars continues straping his wrist tape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaper meet up with Lars Ulrich In his locker room after the attack   Reaper meet up with Lars Ulrich In his locker room after the attack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reaper meet up with Lars Ulrich In his locker room after the attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Explosion :: Role Play-
Jump to: