eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich Empty
PostSubject: The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich   The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:01 am

The Bouncer is walking backstage when he sees Lars Ulrich

The Bouncer: YOU, IM TIRED OF YOU

Lars Ulrich: Tired of what, me kicking your ass

The Bouncer: YOU VS ME, in a non-interference match

Frogyrvd: Whats the bickering for little bro

Lars: This dude wants a non-interference match with me

Frogrvd: Give him what he wants, no interference 'til after the match. If anyone interferes, they are supsended

The Bouncer: Alright

Last edited by bouncer on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich   The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:08 pm

Frogyrvd: But after the match, Bouncer, watch your back. I don't think Reaper will be to happy that his "pal" might get hurt, you know what I mean?

The Bouncer: Don't you worry. I know how to handal myself.

Reaper walks up behind the Bouncer.

Reaper: Really now. Wow, you come up with more crap then Dedo, and believe me, he is full of it.

The Bouncer: Hey! Hey! Don't you dare say that!

Lars Ulrich: Yeah, Bouncer, you won't be able to beat me in an arguing contest, you can't beat me in a match, you can't beat me in a bear drinking contest, or an arm wrestling contest. You could beat me in one thing. A "full-of-crap" contest.

The Bouncer: Just you wait.

The Bouncer leaves.

Reaper: Ha, ha, chump.

Frogyrvd: Lars, lets go get ready. Reaps, you might want to get ready to, I think someone is going to put you in a match. Dedo most likely after that. Well, injoy.

Lars Ulrich: Reaper, I'll be at ringside for your match, ok?

Reaper: You better not be late. Haha. Now, you need to get ready, GO!!!.

Lars and Frogy go. Reaper starts to leave as well.
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich   The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:09 pm

*As bouncer makes his way back to the locker room el pedro shows UP* EL PEDRO:hey bouncer i got ur back for ur match and i mean after the match but best of luck.* el pedro leaves the locker room and gos to the gym* cherry
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich   The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:20 pm

well, i tried to put the match, but lars isnt on the roster, and frogy, u know is is a no interference match, right?

Last edited by bouncer on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich   The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:54 pm

I got ur back 2 ill be under the ring ready with a steel chair
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich   The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:59 pm

well so u 2 got my back, ok well then thats it just u 2
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich   The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:12 pm

i got an idea. after tha match Koj and Reaper! ambush u.then el pedro hits Reaper! with the ring bell. then Koj looks under the ring for a weapon and I hit him in the face knocking him out with a steel chair. then i throw him back in the ring and u hit ur finisher on him. then we all grab lars and el pedro and I stack 2 tables on top of each other and put them on fire and u five star frog splash lars through both tables
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich   The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:14 pm

C-Dawg, Dedo's character hates Reaper! why would he help him, and why would he attack me and u if we are in the same fed stable
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich   The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:30 pm

bouncer wrote:
C-Dawg, Dedo's character hates Reaper! why would he help him, and why would he attack me and u if we are in the same fed stable
diffcuties Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich   The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:27 pm

You relise if u r at ring side, ur suspended for cause an non-physical, but mental interference. Have fun. If you are under the ring, u get charged and suspended for possible damage to propity. Anyhow, HELL THE HELL DO YOU GET UNDER THE RING WITHOUT PEOPLE KNOWING IF YOUR MATCH IS RIGHT BEFORE LARS/BOUNCER? Bouncer, I know. Lars not on, not true, i'll check it out kk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich   The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bouncer and Lars Ulrich
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Inferno :: Role Play :: Backstage-
Jump to: