eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frogy's interview with bouncer about x-treme heavyweight Tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The pot head

Frogy's interview with bouncer about  x-treme heavyweight Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Frogy's interview with bouncer about x-treme heavyweight Tournament   Frogy's interview with bouncer about  x-treme heavyweight Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:19 am

Backstage in Frogyrvd locker room

Frogyrvd Lars and Reaper! are laughing about how Frogyrvd Beat hunter herst helmsey

They hear a knocking on the door

Bouncer: Frogyrvd can I come in I want to get an interview about your big win in the fist round in the Tournament.

Reaper! laughs at Bouncer

Frogyrvd: First off Bouncer who and the hell do you think you are asking me any question's you piece of crap?

Bouncer: I just want To get your thought's no need for name calling. Please answer my questions.

Frogyrvd: I won't answer them because you ask but just to stroke my ego. Now I beat hunter herst helmsey with pure skill not luck. hunter herst helmsey is just a want to be washed up has bin and should have never been in the ring with a god like me. I will go straight to the top in this tourney and have gold around this gorgeous waist. Now choke on that.

Bouncer: Who are these guys that seem to be hanging out with?

Frogyrvd: Well lets just say there my insurance policy for me in the tournament not that I need one but why not have one?

Bouncer: ok thank you Frogyrvd. Now Lars Ulrich what is your part in this tourney?

Lars Ulrich: I don't have a part I am just with my brother to have fun and kick some @$$. And frog said as long as I am with him he promised fame and fortune.

Bouncer: Reaper! you are here 1 day and now it looks like your with the power team of Lars and Frogyrvd. How did you manage to pull this off so fast?

Reaper!: Well when you the Devils son you learn people weakness and both Lars and Frogyrvd Have a weakness for gold and fame. Well I am all powerful and Frogyrvd and Lar's know it is better to side with power than against it. You stupid punk now get out of this locker room before I throw you out.

Bouncer: Well there you have It the words from the power team. Now I better get out of this locker room and fast.
Back to top Go down

Frogy's interview with bouncer about x-treme heavyweight Tournament
Page 1 of 1