eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Inferno's new VGM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

Interview with Inferno's new VGM Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Inferno's new VGM   Interview with Inferno's new VGM Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:46 pm

In the backstage hallway:

Reporter: So, I'm standing here awaiting the arrival of the new VGM here for XWC's Inferno. *looks around* And here he comes now.

Koj Tije Dedo slowly limps over to the reporter, grimacing in some obvious pain.

KOJ TIJE DEDO: So...I see I go from explosion to inferno.
*he chuckles* Ok...so, I'm here. What you want to know?

Reporter: Well, first of all...welcome to Inferno. I think everyone wants to know what you'll be doing as far as which matches you'll set up, and what else you plan on doing to ignite the Inferno fans.

KOJ TIJE DEDO: Well, good qvestion. First, I will say that I will be in match. Tune up match against co-Dark Lord Havoc Maker. We do simple event to allow fans see what XWC can provide. Second, I make my office opened to anyone...but they must knock on door. Otherwise, they will exit on head.

Koj Tije Dedo's lover, Zjena, walks up to the reporter. She smiles, then grabs the microphone from the reporter.

ZJENA: And everyone in XWC needs to remember one simple thing: Get ready to put on a show...because if you don't, you'll have to answer the question - Koj tije dedo?!?

KOJ TIJE DEDO: Oh...and one more thing: there will soon be blood! Dovijena!

Zjena and Koj Tije Dedo exit down the hallway...

Reporter: Well there you have it XWC fans...a new VGM that promises that there will be some blood. We'll have to see whether he will be able to stand by those words.
Back to top Go down

Interview with Inferno's new VGM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Inferno :: Role Play :: Interviews-
Jump to: