eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

to get myself my vgm spot back, i hope ur reading this frogy (not for next weeks show, for like in 2 weeks)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

to get myself my vgm spot back, i hope ur reading this frogy (not for next weeks show, for like in 2 weeks) Empty
PostSubject: to get myself my vgm spot back, i hope ur reading this frogy (not for next weeks show, for like in 2 weeks)   to get myself my vgm spot back, i hope ur reading this frogy (not for next weeks show, for like in 2 weeks) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:02 pm

The Bouncer's music comes on.

The crowd cheers

The Bouncer: Now I would feel honored to challenge someone, before I get to who, I would like to apologize to my fans. I'm sorry I've been an ass for the last couple of weeks. Well I thought it over and I want to make it up, by putting a hell of a fight I'll push my abilities today for you all. If I win or lose, it would be because of you, thank you all for your support.

Crowd: YOU ARE THE BEST (CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP) YOU ARE THE BEST (CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP)

The Bouncer: So I'm not announcing who The most X-TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEEE SUPERSTAR OF EXPLOSION, is going to face, I will go on my knees and beg for forgiveness.

Crowd: WE FORGIVE YOU (CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP) WE FORGIVE YOU (CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP)

The Bouncer: Thank you. Now as I promised, I will fight one of my idols, he doesn't even know I want this match, the HAM AND CHEESE SANDWICH GUY, BARNABAS, he is the best, well tied with me, but still, I want a challenge, so come out here Barnabas and tell me your thoughts.
Back to top Go down

to get myself my vgm spot back, i hope ur reading this frogy (not for next weeks show, for like in 2 weeks)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Explosion :: Role Play-
Jump to: