eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Havoc has somthig for Frogy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Havoc Maker

Havoc has somthig for Frogy Empty
PostSubject: Havoc has somthig for Frogy   Havoc has somthig for Frogy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:02 pm

Havoc's music hits and he makes his way to the ring with a mic

Havoc: Frogyrvd inferno is starting to go down hill it is getting out of control ( crowd boos ) you need to do something about it, and i want that title to bring it to where it belongs around my waist in x-plosion.

Frogyrvd's music fills the arena.

havoc looks around and wait for RVD
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Havoc has somthig for Frogy   Havoc has somthig for Frogy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:43 pm

grrrrrr!!!! bang!!!!!! thunder stricks the entrance ramp with a loud noise
suddenly high flames explode as the titan tron is set to fire! a video starts playing. the ground starts to rumble. frogyrvd breaks though the ground,
Frogyrvd makes his way to the ring
wearing a skeleton suit, black with white bones. A cross pendent is hanging from his chest. Long black hair hung down on his shoulders, the XWC HW Championship title round his waist.
mounting a black and red chopper covered in fire and blood
preceded by ten druids wearing black robes and carrying torches, their faces alight with fire,
black smoke hides the whole arena.

Frogyrvd walks into the ring. He takes the title off and holds it in the air.
Crowd cheer wildly.
Frogyrvd: You want this?
Havok Maker: Yeah. I do. I want it here where it belongs. Inferno is going to the dogs. You had some of the "greatest" guys in XWC come here and leave, you are worthless. I want that belt, and I am going to take it from you one way or another. Anyhow, anywhere, any time.
Frogyrvd: I got one. Me and you. Ladder match. At the PPV. My home town. Christchurch, New Zealand!!!
Crowd: Where?
Havok Maker: Where the hell is that?
Frogyrvd: The place of champions. I'll give you that fight. The only title shot you will get... If you can make it. I will put Infernos best guys in your way. You live, you get the match. EASY!!! What you wanted?
Crowd: FROGY!!! FROGY!!!
Havok Maker: Ok. But, you have to face some of Explosions best. My pickings...
Frogyrvd: One person of your choice. I win, which I will, watch out.
Crowd cheer wildly at this.

(what do you think?)
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Havoc has somthig for Frogy   Havoc has somthig for Frogy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:05 pm

*C-Dawg is seen backstage waiting for Havoc Maker to accept*
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Havoc has somthig for Frogy   Havoc has somthig for Frogy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:50 pm

Koj Tije Dedo walks up to C-Dawg backstage.

KOJ TIJE DEDO: I think you want title. *he looks towards the ring area, and then refocuses his attention back on C-Dawg* Forget Havoc. He and zjaba can duel for single title...I will take on winner no problem. But, until then...maybe you want to win tag titles, mmm?

*he looks around...then pats C-Dawg on the back*

If you want tag titles, you will be in final match tonight and you need to win. So, go and get ready for that. After all, you don't want to take on Havoc...

Zjena approaches C-Dawg from behind...

ZJENA: Exactly. After all... *she walks past C-Dawg in order to stand next to Dedo* ...you already lost to him once. Do you REALLY want to lose to him again?!? I don't think so. So...go back to the locker room and get ready for your match later tonight.
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Havoc has somthig for Frogy   Havoc has somthig for Frogy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:09 am

nice mate. you two going to go for the tag titles?
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Havoc has somthig for Frogy   Havoc has somthig for Frogy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:57 am

yep
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Havoc has somthig for Frogy   Havoc has somthig for Frogy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:54 pm

i like it i will find u sombody soon
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Havoc has somthig for Frogy   Havoc has somthig for Frogy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:31 pm

Im looking at the likes of dedo or C-dawg, the guys already involved. Maybe someone from Dark Lords. It would make some sense. You will be taking on el pedro, lockarama, which you lose by DQ, DL interfere. I bar them from our macth and your third. Third is against Dedo. Puts presure on DLs. Lots or RP can be put into it. Even better if I fight Dedo the week before you do. I win by DQ when DL come and attack me. Then Lars, Lockarama, 6 fingers, DX Rox, come out and help me. Big fight where everyone gets nailed. DLs come out standing after the last 2, Havoc and Frogy are standing face to face, Bouncer attacks from behind with a chair. Would that sort of work?
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Havoc has somthig for Frogy   Havoc has somthig for Frogy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:46 pm

yes it would and ya dedo can fight u and maybe a tag me and titan vs you and you P
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Havoc has somthig for Frogy   Havoc has somthig for Frogy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:50 pm

*out of RP*

Works for me. Hmmm...I think I have a nifty idea of how we can inject everyone pretty easily actually. Can you say...LUMBERJACK MATCH?!? We'll just have a regular title match, then rename it as a LumberJack match, and include everyone coming down to ring side.

Good idea? Yes? No?
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Havoc has somthig for Frogy   Havoc has somthig for Frogy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:57 pm

i like it kinda but that has a lot of interfering but it is a good idea i would do one
then we could let frogy win then i on the show after that would complain that it was not fair that the lumber jacks screwed me
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Havoc has somthig for Frogy   Havoc has somthig for Frogy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:01 pm

alright. I like the idea of the lumberjacks scewing you over, even after you vs dedo the week before. Would work well. Then you guys could almost make 2 DLs if you wanted. lol. Rivals after the NZSJ - New Zealand sceew job. lol. Yes the title match is going to be in my home town, Frogy is going to be playing a face though this, so some crowd hype, and hometown would work for building it.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Havoc has somthig for Frogy   Havoc has somthig for Frogy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:27 pm

who does wat frogy?
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: Havoc has somthig for Frogy   Havoc has somthig for Frogy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:00 pm

well i was going to say i like the idea. cheers
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Havoc has somthig for Frogy   Havoc has somthig for Frogy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:12 am

i think that u and lars should face the Havoc Dawgs
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Havoc has somthig for Frogy   Havoc has somthig for Frogy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:12 pm

Frogy:

Don't you mean the "ALMOST New Zealand Screw Job"???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Havoc has somthig for Frogy   Havoc has somthig for Frogy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Havoc has somthig for Frogy
Page 1 of 1