eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH Empty
PostSubject: I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH   I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:40 pm

I seriously need a person to fued with! any volunteers maybe a champion??
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH   I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:51 am

Me?

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH   I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:51 am

Nevermind. Ignore my next post.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

You aren't even in this federation.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH   I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:51 am

I posted this be4 all that
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH   I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:07 pm

Maybe you can team up with Havoc Maker.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH   I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:53 am

I mean a singles fued I already know I want to fued with the Tribal Warriors. I just need to see who Havoc Maker wants to fued with.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH   I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:00 am

I think I should fued with SpAwN-LoRd. When you're finished fueding with him of course. Since I'm lvl 9 and he's lvl 8 and we can also fight each other in TWG, so we can see wat kind of matches the other is good at and since we are pretty much have around the same WS and since were pretty close in stats.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH   I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:25 am

You could feud with Bill Thomson, DJT, or you could fight SpAwN-LoRd in dark matches by PMing me your matches against him.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH   I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:57 pm

i know... i know... besides, wtf was wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH   I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED SOMEONE TO FUED WITH
Page 1 of 1