eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chieftain Wants More

Go down 
+5
sumbi
The Bouncer
C-Dawg
Koj Tije Dedo
The Chieftain
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Chieftain

The Chieftain

The Chieftain Wants More Empty
PostSubject: The Chieftain Wants More   The Chieftain Wants More Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:06 am

The Chieftain: For too long I have been waiting in the shadows.

I have watched those who are so much lesser than I am rise too unbelievable heights.

It is my time to rise I want to be a star, I want to be loved by all of you fans.

I have the greatest potential in this fed and it is time for Frogyrvd to recognise that.

I can't believe that wrestlers like C-dawg are getting pushes and Hav...

Even Havoc Maker is getting a push.

He is possibly the most overrated wrestler within this fed.

At any given moment I could kick his ass and put him in his pl...

*Havoc Maker's entrance music begins to play as he makes his way towards the ring*

Havoc Maker: Hold up, Hold Up!!

What gives you the right to call me overrated, Huh!

The Chieftain: Knowing that I could beat you at any time or place and in any kind of match.

Havoc Maker: Is that so? I have never seen you in a match as I'm always preparing for my big name mat...

The Chieftain: Choose your next few words wisely if you do not wish to leave this arena in an ambulance.

Havoc Maker: Hey. I was just being honest. I mean how many big name matches have you been in?

*The Chieftain abruptly walks up to Havoc Maker microphone in hand and meets him face to face*

The Chieftain: What the hell are trying to say, huh?!

Havoc Maker: What I'm trying to say is that you are nothing to me.

*Havoc Maker then spits in The Chieftain's face*

*The Chieftain then rears away in disbelief and begins to wipe his face clean as Havoc Maker begins to laugh at him*

*All of a sudden The Chieftain launches his boot towards Havoc Maker and hits him square beneath the jaw knocking Havoc maker to the floor in an unconscious daze*

The Chieftain: Well Hey, I guess I'm something to you now Havoc.

*The Chieftain leaves the ring and walks backstage as Havoc Maker rises with a shocked look on his face as he sees The Chieftain disappear*
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: The Chieftain Wants More   The Chieftain Wants More Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:36 am

Added to the 12/14/08 show.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: The Chieftain Wants More   The Chieftain Wants More Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:15 pm

can I kick his ass in another match for sayin I dont deserve pushes (I probly dnt but still)
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: The Chieftain Wants More   The Chieftain Wants More Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:57 pm

C-Dawg and Havoc Maker lost all of their big matches.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: The Chieftain Wants More   The Chieftain Wants More Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:14 pm

Duh I SUCK
Back to top Go down
The Chieftain

The Chieftain

PostSubject: Re: The Chieftain Wants More   The Chieftain Wants More Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:56 pm

C-dawg I only mentioned u to try and start a feud between the Tribal Warriors and the Havoc Dawgs

There was no offence intended i mean u would probably beat me
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: The Chieftain Wants More   The Chieftain Wants More Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:04 pm

oh I would
Back to top Go down
sumbi

sumbi

PostSubject: Re: The Chieftain Wants More   The Chieftain Wants More Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:50 am

nice rp

if you wanna build this as a tag feud, i posted an interview rp that could potentially be a segue into your in ring rant. let me know what you think

are there tag titles we can fight for?
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: The Chieftain Wants More   The Chieftain Wants More Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:40 pm

yip there ate tag titles too. Would be fun to see you two guys hold those titles as they arent really in play yet.
Back to top Go down
The Chieftain

The Chieftain

PostSubject: Re: The Chieftain Wants More   The Chieftain Wants More Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:07 pm

could it b possible 4 a feud over the tag titles between us and the Havoc dawgs as we all pretty much want a title
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: The Chieftain Wants More   The Chieftain Wants More Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:57 pm

ya i want gold
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: The Chieftain Wants More   The Chieftain Wants More Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:18 pm

what about killa gabe + Bouncer=Muscle, we would own on the tag team
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: The Chieftain Wants More   The Chieftain Wants More Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:14 am

No.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: The Chieftain Wants More   The Chieftain Wants More Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:25 am

well the only team that would have to hold the tag titles first would me the Blinded Angels. of course we would end up losin the titles n then split up for some time startin a rivalry between me and vartai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chieftain Wants More   The Chieftain Wants More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chieftain Wants More
Page 1 of 1