eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Injury-Out of inring action angle

Go down 
+4
Havoc Maker
C-Dawg
killagabe916
GM Frogyrvd
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:41 am

dont do that yet. i just havent been on that much on the computer frogy.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:48 pm

Wat about me (Im guessing no)
and in that tourny I SUCKED LIKE HELL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:12 pm

frogy dont make your mind till u read my pm
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:04 pm

ok havoc i'll wait.
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:10 pm

I have an idea...I'll PM ya first about it Frogy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:15 pm

Well, Frogy, I've sent you a PM...up to you if you want to use it, or if you want to try Havoc's instead. Either way would work.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:20 pm

Am I in hell??!!
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:45 pm

No...but you're a 3rd class Dark Lord. Smile
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:47 pm

for now I heard ur gonna kick me out!
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:13 pm

frogy i want your belt i have been building my wrestler up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:48 pm

killagabe, you are nowhere near that level, you would be aiming at Bouncers or Lars's title. I think Lars is the one for 20-30k WS. Bouncers is going to go to Subway soonish as a hand down or something right bouncer?
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:12 pm

well, not as a loss, cuz if i win then i keep the title, if i lose then, i lost to a lvl 5, either way, bad, so what i am thinking is give the title to ________ as respect, sayign i dont deserve it
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:41 pm

i would love lars title
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:00 am

ok The bouncer i want your title
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:41 pm

havoc, wait, u cant get a shot JUST YET, u were gone for a while, there are people like sumbi, chieftan, and el pedro who havent gotten a shot, so wait ur turn, u cant just be gone for a while and DEMAND a title. no offence
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:35 pm

I want your title Bouncer to go to someone with a WS under 20k. Someone who wont be just 19,900ish or whatever k.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:39 pm

again, i will give it to someone as respect, but do i get to be in the xhc picture, soon?
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:44 pm

yes you will be. Im thinking it might be fun to have you and dedo fight for the titles for a bit. Have a Dark lords split thing as half the roster are dark lords basicaly. Just an idea, as it is dedo and subway incharge of taking Frogyrvd out at the moment.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:17 pm

well if the dark lords split, i am staying with killagabe and c-dawg, i dunno about pedro and havoc
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:04 pm

well your could have dang and killa, dedo could have pedro and havoc. Then we also have the trible warriors, and Frogyrvd, Lars Ulrich together. Could become a bit of a tag team sort of thing to get the tag titles running don't you think? Well Frogyrvd is injured soon, so he'd be out and replaced and I'd have to look into that...
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:10 pm

it has been good being a dark lord, but we have 1 issue, the havoc dawgs will be seperated, so i got it, me and killagabe, dedo and subway, havoc and el pedro, c-dawg and deamonkiller. subway becomes a dark lord. or maybe dedo gets deamon. i got it

Assassins: The Bouncer (captain), Killagabe, Havoc Maker, and C-Dawg

Dark Lords: Dedo (captain), Subway, Deamonkiller, and El Pedro

The Bouncer tags with Killagabe

Dedo tags with El Pedro (same lvl range) dedo should tag with subway, no offence, but 8 with 5, but dedo has to agree, and subway with deamonkiller, like it?
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:16 pm

I like it gives 4 parts to the show like that, all working with and against each other all the time or sometihng. Could become funny and good.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:03 pm

it could be like new breed vs originals, and the assassins are the new breed, Razz
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:57 am

loving it
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:15 am

it sounds good. but how bout addin me to the new breeds n my tag partner vartai on the originals. like me n vartai would actually be tested by both teams til me n him start havin problems so the bouncer comes up to me to recruit me and DEDO comes up to vartai to recruit him. so then we have one more tag match but then me n vartai would have so much problems we come to blows becoming enemies and we joined the teams. but how bout the originals be the heels and the new breed be the faces. but i have an idea i dont really join til after awhile cuz i would be thinkin about it. so i would have a match against vartai so like after the match the dark lords come to the ring and assist vartai in kickin my ass til the assassins come to the ring and help me clear house so like in the back i would thank you for helpin me out and what now. so like later in the night someone on the assassins gets attacked and the rest of that team comes out and still havin trouble i would end up returnin the favor and help the assassins clean house. and than i would join your team and start a huge rivalary with vartai. but its just a suggestion. and i was just wonderin if i can join. tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Injury-Out of inring action angle
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: GM ANd VGM Office :: Frogyrvd Office-
Jump to: