eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Injury-Out of inring action angle

Go down 
+4
Havoc Maker
C-Dawg
killagabe916
GM Frogyrvd
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

Injury-Out of inring action angle Empty
PostSubject: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:44 pm

I am looking at getting serriously injuried. Fourcing me to lose the title. DJT, #1 contender is going to get the title. then from there on its in the air. In RPs I am still the goto guy for match comfirmations. I am not going to be doing many matches. I may do the odd dark match once a month or fortnight. Maybe a match once a month or so. But no real feuds for a while. I have had my time in the limelight, and now I am stepping out as Mark Conway often does as The Undertaker.
Cheers
Frogyrvd
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:09 am

i would love a rematch or possibly earn a rematch for the belt after djt wins it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:09 pm

NO dont vacation the title
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:35 am

so does that mean are fued is over now frog
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:50 pm

well, it never really started so yeah I guess, for a bit.

I have a plan for my ocmeback. A king of the ring tourniment so the king of the ring title...
Our new special title, that is only contested at my say so and creation. Want be for a few seasons as its not fully operational. Tullo and IO are getting it ready, and are PMing me(GMs) details.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:50 am

well for us, dont call it king of the ring, it would just be like copying, call it extreme tourny or no guts no glory
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:31 pm

or King of eXtreme Title
or eXtreme King Title
or King of Hardcore Title
or Hardcore King Title
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:43 pm

ah... nope. its the extreme king of the ring. Only able to be contested for in hardcore matches. But is not ready for use yet.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:46 pm

thats wat I was thinking like an eXtreme King of the Ring title
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:10 pm

Why not call it "King Extreme Tournament" instead?
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:18 pm

i dont wanna compete, i think i would let anyone else compete, i dont feel like having another title, frogy or a dark lord will win
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:35 pm

its not going to be brought in untill next season. I wana see how people do this season.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:43 pm

Ill save u some trouble
If I fight any1 other than el pedro, sumbi, havoc, and a few others me no do so good!!
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:03 pm

well most people had a shot, well actually most of those people left, remember the extreme tourny, c-dawg, havoc, dedo, and frogy competed
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:03 am

hmmm i want to be in this tournament.
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:44 pm

DJT, your ment to be the XHC, but at this rate, Im gona give it to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:19 pm

Why don't we just make it a ladder match between DJT and Frogy...and call it a day?
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:02 pm

na, cause I'll kick his arse, and I wana lose with injury. I want to do a match write up myself to have him injury me. But no matter how much I try and ask him for his finishers, favs/trademrks and taurt definitions, he wont give them to me. So I am thinking of "giving the XHC title to someone else.
Back to top Go down
subway eat fresh

subway eat fresh

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:53 pm

Oh. Idea. Give the title to Subway. LOL. Just kidding.
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:28 pm

maybe one day. Or maybe I just might... That oculd work
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:14 pm

frogy gimme the belt if your down ill pm you all my finishers and what not.....I NEED GOLD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:16 pm

u could feud with djt 4 the belt
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:22 pm

DJT is not co-operationg. He just lost his push he was getting.
Killagabe, you are to "weak" for the major title. You are lower then Bouncer who has the middle title.
Im thinking dedo might be a good person for the job. Dedo, if you want to work with me to injury me (your gona be playing heel) please PM me with your Taunt (description + name) finishers(name + descriptions) Trademarks (name + descriptions)
If not, anyone can PM me these details. I have a ranking system and everyone is on it. Anyone could get the title. PM me for the chance.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:34 pm

wait, what do ya mean about DJT
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:16 am

he isnt giving me the stuff I need to write the part up, so if anyone wants to get given the XHC title, please pm me the stuff above. Bouncer, you could too if you want, and become a dubble champion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injury-Out of inring action angle   Injury-Out of inring action angle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Injury-Out of inring action angle
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: GM ANd VGM Office :: Frogyrvd Office-
Jump to: