eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frogyrvd talks on Explosion #1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

Frogyrvd talks on Explosion #1 Empty
PostSubject: Frogyrvd talks on Explosion #1   Frogyrvd talks on Explosion #1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:44 am

grrrrrr!!!! bang!!!!!! thunder stricks the entrance ramp with a loud noise
suddenly high flames explode as the titan tron is set to fire! i'm a (s)aint starts playing. the ground starts to rumble. frogyrvd breaks though the ground,
Frogyrvd makes his way to the ring
wearing a skeleton suit, black with white bones. A cross pendent is hanging from his chest. Long black hair hung down on his shoulders,
mounting a black and red chopper covered in fire and blood
preceded by ten druids wearing black robes and carrying torches, their faces alight with fire,
black smoke hides the whole arena.

Frogyrvd gabs a mic.

Frogyrvd: You know what. I seem to remeber giving a title to Explosion. Oh yes, the Aprila Championship. Oh yes, I also gave them The Explosive Tag team titles. Yet nobody has steped up to get them. I am wondering about bring those titles to XWC on Friday nights. And that will happen if nobody steps up. It will be happening. So someone, anyone, who wants this title, get your arse down here now!!!

Frogyrvd pauses...

Frogyrvd: Anyone at all, don't be shy!!!

Frogyrvd continues standing. Waiting for someone, anyone...
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd talks on Explosion #1   Frogyrvd talks on Explosion #1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:45 am

The Bouncers music comes on

The Bouncer: Give me the explosive tag titles. C'mon, there u go, anyone want the most EXTREEEEEEEEMEEEEEEE tag team partner, you will always be champion with me. since im not scheduled for a match today, why not just give me a shot.

Frogyrvd: Who says you deserves it.

The Bouncer: You afraid ill win, por you.

Frogyrvd: Fine we will have your match for the main event. I'll find your mystery opponents.

Croud cheers
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd talks on Explosion #1   Frogyrvd talks on Explosion #1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:29 pm

Havoc Maker walks down to the ring and says i want the tag team titles.bouncers say no i want them. then frog rvd says how about u guys have a tornado tag match for them
Back to top Go down
Barnabas

Barnabas

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd talks on Explosion #1   Frogyrvd talks on Explosion #1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:47 am

BANG! A loud noise is heard from the backstage.

Barnabas runs and makes his way into the ring.
Barnabas screams out loud "Ahoo!! Ahoo!!
(Crowd Yells and throws lots of money into the air!!!)

Barnabas (raises both of his hands , points his finger at Havoc and bouncer) : Well! Well! Well! Don't be so full and confident with yourself. Cause only me and my partner deserves that title! If you want to get your ass kicked then lets get it on!

Bouncer : Look who's talking?

Havoc Maker : (Looking at Barnabas with a mean grin) Heh... Let's see about that... Ill get you creamed for sure.

Frogyrvd : Ok its decided then...

(Frogyrvd declares a match .....
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd talks on Explosion #1   Frogyrvd talks on Explosion #1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:52 pm

The Bouncer: fine me and havoc v.s the homeless hippie and his partner
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd talks on Explosion #1   Frogyrvd talks on Explosion #1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:54 pm

nvm on that last one, i want a heel partner
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd talks on Explosion #1   Frogyrvd talks on Explosion #1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:43 pm

plus i have a partner
Back to top Go down
sexymaxmayhem

sexymaxmayhem

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd talks on Explosion #1   Frogyrvd talks on Explosion #1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:05 pm

you guys are now in a storyline with me and frogy so dont start another one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd talks on Explosion #1   Frogyrvd talks on Explosion #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frogyrvd talks on Explosion #1
Page 1 of 1