eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frogyrvd comes out #1

Go down 
+6
sexymaxmayhem
zeth hardy
MidnightShow
Soulbeer
The Bouncer
GM Frogyrvd
10 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

Frogyrvd comes out #1 Empty
PostSubject: Frogyrvd comes out #1   Frogyrvd comes out #1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:34 am

grrrrrr!!!! bang!!!!!! thunder stricks the entrance ramp with a loud noise
suddenly high flames explode as the titan tron is set to fire! i'm a (s)aint starts playing. the ground starts to rumble. frogyrvd breaks though the ground,
Frogyrvd makes his way to the ring
wearing a skeleton suit, black with white bones. A cross pendent is hanging from his chest. Long black hair hung down on his shoulders,
mounting a black and red chopper covered in fire and blood
preceded by ten druids wearing black robes and carrying torches, their faces alight with fire,
black smoke hides the whole arena.

Frogyrvd gabs a mic.

Frogyrvd: The way I figar it. We have two vacant titles on offer here, and if nobody is going to come out and take one, I may as well claim them my self. I mean, who is gona stop me right. I am the GM and all. But then there is no fun. Nobody'll wana watch my show. So, the first few people out here will get a surprise. Come one come all. OUT OUT NOW!!!

Frogyrvd pauses.

Crowd: FROGY!!! RVD!!! TITLES!!! FROGY!!! RVD!!! TITLES!!!

Frogyrvd continues to wait...
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd comes out #1   Frogyrvd comes out #1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:59 am

The Bouncer's music comes on.

The crowd cheers

The Bouncers points to FrogyRvd then to himself.
Back to top Go down
Soulbeer
Admin
Soulbeer

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd comes out #1   Frogyrvd comes out #1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:38 pm

Suddenly the lightning strikes the ring blinding anyone for a second in hundred meters radius
Soulbeer appears in the middle of the ring (nobody have seen how he got there)

Soulbeer: Well, well, you didn't think you'll run this show without my awesome self, did you? *he smiles* Frogyrvd, *low bow* may I ask you one question? *wide smile* Whose butt I have to kick to gain some title?
Back to top Go down
http://soulbeer.newgrounds.com/
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd comes out #1   Frogyrvd comes out #1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:34 pm

The Bouncer: Soulbeer, don't touch those tag titles
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd comes out #1   Frogyrvd comes out #1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:10 pm

tag team titles is explosion
Back to top Go down
Soulbeer
Admin
Soulbeer

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd comes out #1   Frogyrvd comes out #1 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:53 pm

photo:
Frogyrvd comes out #1 13sf310
I know, this drawing is lame and makes poop look good, but it was drawn in 20 minutes, and... I guess it's better than nothing Wink
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd comes out #1   Frogyrvd comes out #1 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:18 pm

mint picture man. Can you post it somewhere on google so I can put it on the show. Is that easy for you or something. Putting things like that isn a show would have to help in some way.
Back to top Go down
MidnightShow

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd comes out #1   Frogyrvd comes out #1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:16 am

Suddenly the lights go out, and a clock appears on the Titan Tron.

Everyone looks at it...

The clock is showing the time as 11:24 and 30 seconds.

The clock is continuing to go around. Under the clock, words start to appear.

"The Show is coming..."

The lights suddenly come on, but the clock stays on the Titan Tron continuing to tick...
Back to top Go down
zeth hardy
Admin
zeth hardy

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd comes out #1   Frogyrvd comes out #1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:38 am

lol frogy u can save it and add it to photo bucket and

aaa ill send it to you
Back to top Go down
https://extremewrestling.rpg-board.net
Soulbeer
Admin
Soulbeer

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd comes out #1   Frogyrvd comes out #1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:18 am

Zeth, I leave it to you.
I just didn't understand about posting on google. I can give link to picture instead:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f52/12/82/87/90/13sf310.jpg
If drawings like that may be helpful, I'll try to draw another one.
Just tell me the opponent's name

P.S.
aww, why the hell I didn't create female character? T_T
I'm much better at drawing girls than guys
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd comes out #1   Frogyrvd comes out #1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:03 pm

Mate, if you can draw like that, please keep it comeing. It will help the shows alot. more fans i think, and the votes will go up because we have immages. Where else in TWG are there immages. LOL
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd comes out #1   Frogyrvd comes out #1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:20 am

GM Frogyrvd wrote:
tag team titles is explosion

i am on x-plosion
Back to top Go down
sexymaxmayhem

sexymaxmayhem

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd comes out #1   Frogyrvd comes out #1 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:03 pm

Lights go out
Red And white lights flash
Crowd: MAX!!! MAX!!! MAX!!!!
Fix up look sharp by Dizzee rascal plays loudly and the crowd sings along
A musculur figure aproches the stage wearing a red sleevless jacket with a hood and white stars
he has the hood up and he looks up grabs the the hood points to the crowd points and touchs the ground and then jumps up and a a Aj Styles type of pose taking his hood down and jumping the air
The crowd Go wild
Max makes his way to the ring slowy as he is being loved by his millions and millions of woman fans
he makes it into the ring and says What comes before part B
Crowd Shout out:PARTY
max looks at frogyrvd then turns to the crowd and pose's
Back to top Go down
the carnage

the carnage

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd comes out #1   Frogyrvd comes out #1 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:29 pm

the blood falls of the ceiling of the Arena. Ring covers itself with blood. carnage has arrived and he challenges to who owns a title.
the crowd is screaming of fear
and fog cover it the place....
THE CARNAGE
Back to top Go down
zeth hardy
Admin
zeth hardy

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd comes out #1   Frogyrvd comes out #1 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:42 pm

Frogyrvd comes out #1 Untitled-4

*crowd: zeth zeth zeth zeth *
Back to top Go down
https://extremewrestling.rpg-board.net
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd comes out #1   Frogyrvd comes out #1 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:23 pm

KillaGabe makes his way to the ring. As he steps into the ring he looks and spits in the face of all would be challengers........killa gabe grabs the mic from frogyrvd.......

KillaGabe:Quit playing games, you and i both know who the champ should be, and it aint none of these so called "superstars" so just hand me one of those belts......................
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd comes out #1   Frogyrvd comes out #1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:37 pm

C-Dawg's music and video start to play while C-Dawg comes down to the ring in his signature jewel encrested jacket.

(The crowd chants C-Dawg's name over and over)

C-DAWG:The way I figure it is that i've been a champ less times than any of you guy in the back so I figure that I should become camp and because I'm the most talented wrestler on this roster other than Frogyrvd.

(The crowd keeps on chanting C-Dawg's name)

Then Soulbeer's music and video start to play while he comes down to the ring.

(The crowd boos Soulbeer)

Soulbeer grabs a mic.

SOULBEER:So you're saying that you should get the title and all of us shouldn't because we're not good enough.

C-DAWG:That's exactly wat I'm saying!

Soulbeer pauses for a moment while C-Dawg gets a chair from under the ring.

Then C-Dawg turns his back and gives Soulbeer the chair and tells him to hit him with it.

Soulbeer turns C-Dawg back arond to hit him in the face with the chair but at the last moment C-Dawg kicks Soulbeer super hard in the gut which makes Soulbeer turn around then C-Dawg grabs Soulbeer's arms and uses his own neck to lift up Soulbeer and falls on his butt crashing Soulbeer's head and neck area on the mat leaving him near-lifeless on the mat hitting him with a legendary C U L8R!

C-DAWG:Does that prove my point?

Then C-Dawg exits the ring staring at the near-lifeless body of Soulbeer.

Nothing against you Soulbeer just had to pick someone that replyed to the title thing and you were the first person who came to mind.
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd comes out #1   Frogyrvd comes out #1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:37 pm

frogy i want the tag titles me and titan of terror
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frogyrvd comes out #1   Frogyrvd comes out #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frogyrvd comes out #1
Page 1 of 1