eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leonidis gimmick!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LEONIDIS

LEONIDIS

Leonidis gimmick!! Empty
PostSubject: Leonidis gimmick!!   Leonidis gimmick!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:25 am

There are heroes, and there are super-heroes, just as there are warriors, and super-warriors. These elite of the elite hold a place in history in the Hall of the Immortals, bridging the gap between mortal man and superman, between mortal man and the Gods. Some seem to change the course of history almost single-handedly, while for others it may be a display of courage, poised between myth and destiny, of which legends are made.
One such legend is me, Leonidis!

From the age of seven i was no longer lived at home, Training was harsh, but effective.
Only the strong survived in the disciplined armies. Trained only for battle, a young soldier knew but one home -- his barracks, one family -- his unit. Physical training was the chief occupation, and each man's day was spent in exercise or on the drill-ground.

Fear is my friend, YOU are my enemy...

Entrance video:
Back to top Go down
http://world8.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=190043645

Leonidis gimmick!!
Page 1 of 1