eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Debut of Mass Destruction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lord psyke

lord psyke

The Debut of Mass Destruction Empty
PostSubject: The Debut of Mass Destruction   The Debut of Mass Destruction Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:55 pm

Ashley: "and on the way to ring the team called Mass Destruction Apheto and Lord Psyke"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKQglTWULP0

it seems like a thunder has just stroke!
Suddenly high flames light on, as though the 慣ron was set to fire!
Lord Psyke makes his way to the ring wearing the jersey of his local football club and a short black jeans with a blue cross on each side
Apheto is walking on his side wearing a black short and a black shirt with an kNOw FEAR trademark on it.

Jack Pacer: Who are these guys?

Angel Carlen: Didn磘 you hear Apheto and Lord Psyke and they making their XTC debut tonight.

LP jumps on the appron from there on the top rope
and making a sommersault from top rope to middle of the ring
during this Apheto slides under the rope into ring
in the moment LP lands and Apheto gets up two Pyrotechnics red and yellow, blow at each corner of the ring

LP grabs Ashleys mic

LP: 创I am Lord Psyke and this is my partner Apheto.创

he points at Apheto who takes his shirt off revealing a ripped body with rare asian tattos in the right side of his back and some big scars on his back and his left arm and throws his shirt into the audience

LP:创Maybe you asking why we are called Mass Destruction i think my partner want to explain you that创

he hands over the mic to Apheto

Apheto:创Because this is what we are. We will smash and destroy every opponent who is stupid enough to face us. So bring out our first victims.创

Jack Pacer: Strong words but could they prove it?

Angel Carlen: We will see it soon Jack.
Back to top Go down

The Debut of Mass Destruction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Explosion :: Role Play-
Jump to: