eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The debut and the callout

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
freeza

The debut and the callout Empty
PostSubject: The debut and the callout   The debut and the callout Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:05 pm

*Lil' Wayne-Misunderstood begins to blare in the arena*
*There is an ominous hush in the arena and the fans look quite flummoxed as they are trying to get a glimpse of this new comer*
*Freezer comes out in his standard wrestling attire,wrestling shorts and bare-chested*
*He enters the ring and asks for a mic*
Freezer: The Freezer looks at the faces of the lovely audience tonight and he realizes that you don't know who The Freezer is.Well everyone is suppose to know who The Freezer is and if you don't know you are gonna find out to night.

*The Freezer pauses looking around the building studying the faces of the men,women and little children.

The Freezer:The Freezer's gonna be so good that you're gonna have to cheer for me wheter you like it or not..The Freezer's gonna be so good that The Freezer will no longer even need entrane music all that will be needed is The Freezer's name to come over that titan tron for everyone in the audience to be jumping up like a giddy,little school girl!

*The crowd starts to boo and throw projectiles to the ring*

Freezer:Sure you boo The Freezer now but when The Freezer's the best and you're gonna be begging to cheer for The Freezer I'm gonna tell you to shut the hell up!.

*The crowd starts to boo even louder as security guards have to seize various spectators for nearly pelting Freezer*

Freezer:Any The Freezer's gonna cut to the chase.The Freezer is giving an open challenge to all of the locker room.Come if you think you can beat The Freezer come if you want to experience an icy cold hell.

*The Freezer drops the mic and stares at the ramp waiting to see if anyone is brave enough to step forward.*
Back to top Go down
Titan of Terror

Titan of Terror

PostSubject: Re: The debut and the callout   The debut and the callout Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:59 pm

The lights fade leaving a dim blue glow while the temperature rapidly plummets.
Light blue pyro rains from the sky The Titan appears in a thick, white fur coat.
The coat is removed to reveal light blue pants with wintery designs as white and blue pyros explode in the corners of the ring.

Titan: So an open invitation The Freezer?
Icy cold hell? That's my specialty.
I haven't been here long, but I' sure I can take you on.
*Begins to walk towards ring and stops halfway down the ramp*
Accept this chalange and you will feel a hell far colder than anything you can imagine.
After I'm done with you you will be "The Frozen"
*Crowd cheers*
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: The debut and the callout   The debut and the callout Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:25 pm

grrrrrr!!!! bang!!!!!! thunder stricks the entrance ramp with a loud noise
suddenly high flames explode as the titan tron is set to fire! a video starts playing. the ground starts to rumble. frogyrvd breaks though the ground,
Frogyrvd makes his way to the ring
wearing a skeleton suit, black with white bones. A cross pendent is hanging from his chest. Long black hair hung down on his shoulders,
mounting a black and red chopper covered in fire and blood
preceded by ten druids wearing black robes and carrying torches, their faces alight with fire,
black smoke hides the whole arena.

Crowd has mixed reactions of booing and cheering.
Frogy: Well, well, well. I have an issue with all these people on the roster making matches. Do I ever get to do that? Well, if I was a "good" GM I would let you have your match freely. But as I am me, you will fight alright. And the first one to hit there finisher, or the first one to pin their opponent wins. Understand? I dont like people tring to run my show. Have Fun!!!
grrrrrr!!!! bang!!!!!! thunder stricks the entrance ramp with a loud noise
suddenly high flames explode as the titan tron is set to fire! a video starts playing. the ground starts to rumble. frogyrvd breaks though the ground,
Frogyrvd makes his way from the ring
mounting a black and red chopper covered in fire and blood
preceded by ten druids wearing black robes and carrying torches, their faces alight with fire,
black smoke hides the whole arena.
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: The debut and the callout   The debut and the callout Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:29 pm

Scene: backstage, Koj Tije Dedo and Zjena stand by a LCD TV screen, watching the action.

ZJENA: Hmmm...this looks interesting. What do you think, Dedo?

KOJ TIJE DEDO: Um....first guy is fool. Titan, though, looks cocky. I like him. He could be cold Dark Lord. Ali, ako ce pisti ka svinja, zabraj.

ZJENA: Agreed. We don't need any one that's weak...although, you squealed like a pig during the last PPV, didn't you?

Koj Tije Dedo gives her an icy stare. Zjena simply stares back at him, waiting. After a few seconds and some lip biting, he turns his attention back to the screen, watching Frogyrvd make his interjection.

KOJ TIJE DEDO: Oh, deje Havoc?

ZJENA: He's training...relax. Just watch...and enjoy. I'll be back...have to check on your upcoming hardcore match. I should be back before the match ends.

KOJ TIJE DEDO: Jeste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The debut and the callout   The debut and the callout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The debut and the callout
Page 1 of 1