eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tag Team Turmoils.......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killagabe916

killagabe916

Tag Team Turmoils....... Empty
PostSubject: Tag Team Turmoils.......   Tag Team Turmoils....... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:19 am

*killa gabe is standing in the ring, mic in hand and his eyes tell it all, as his face is covered in a red bandana, and he is sporting his apphiliate colors.......he begins to address the crowd*

KillaGabe:well now hello to all the great fans of the XWC!

*killagabe pauses as the crowd erupts in a thunderous barrage of cheers*

KillaGabe:anyways........im here to get down to some business. im here to announce the forming of a new and powerful tag team in the X-W-C!!!!!!!

*as the crowd erupts yet again, it quickly begins to boo as el pedro, who is looking to have a means of purpose, quickly makes his way to the ring, el pedro gets a mic and and begins....*

ElPedro:now listen up here. i know what your gonna say and no, its not even official yet, but Bouncer and I have discussed a little business proposition and he wants us to handle it in the ring tonight......so what you gonna do Killa......

KillaGabe:Now im a man of my people, and my people deserve the best they could get......and considering your not exactly the "best*, i think having me in the ring more than equals for the lack of excitement.....I dont think your ready for this.

ElPedro:Oh, IM NOT READY? ARE YOU READY?

KillaGabe:Oh im ready, but the only way for you to be ready is for something "EXTREME" to happen to me and my well being for you to even have a chanc--

*el pedro rushes killa gabe and knocks him to the ground and locks in the MODIFIED INDIAN DEATH LOCK, el pedro holds the move and lets go after about a minute of pain and body twirking, el pedro Starts Saying Let Me Rock Rock Rock executing The Dr Rock, killa gabe suddenly gets up and kicks el pedro in the stomach,
killagabe lines his fist up and punches his opponent in the throat executing a violent Vocal Punch!!the camera cuts as killa gabe is left standing there as el pedro is rolling on the mat holding his neck......*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Turmoils.......   Tag Team Turmoils....... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:38 am

i liked it allot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Turmoils.......   Tag Team Turmoils....... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:07 am

nice, when i post it ill make a few corrections Smile
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Turmoils.......   Tag Team Turmoils....... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:35 am

Frogyrvd comes out

Frogyrvd: STOP IT STOP IT, El Pedro vs Killagabe tonight 1v1, winner tags with The Bouncer
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Turmoils.......   Tag Team Turmoils....... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:11 am

hell yeah nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Turmoils.......   Tag Team Turmoils....... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:44 am

killagabe916 wrote:
hell yeah nice
k Surprised
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Turmoils.......   Tag Team Turmoils....... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:09 pm

k we have got it
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Turmoils.......   Tag Team Turmoils....... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:55 pm

i love this, frogy gets involed with everything, and lars can kick back and work on his gimmick comfrintation. nice.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Turmoils.......   Tag Team Turmoils....... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:24 pm

well, u are the gm, so u should come out in everything
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Turmoils.......   Tag Team Turmoils....... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:29 pm

kk. good point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Turmoils.......   Tag Team Turmoils....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Turmoils.......
Page 1 of 1