eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First tag team shown together...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Messanger

Messanger

First tag team shown together... Empty
PostSubject: First tag team shown together...   First tag team shown together... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:03 am

*The camera is following Lyra backstage, the crowd cheer louder and there is a few catcalls and whisteling*

Tommy: Now that is a good reason as any to come to work

Jack: Oh hush it, I'm making mental notes here and we all know if your mother didn't wake you up you wouldn't be here at all

Tommy: You know partner one of these days...

Jack: You're going to what? Talk me to sleep? You're a nunce

*Lyra walks down the corridor past the locker room, an open locker room door catches her attention and she stop and look into the room. The camera pans behind her and we can see Dodgy Kiwi and Messanger sitting together, the table between them is littered with empty and full water bottles, with a chess set that is between them*

Jack: What the hell?? Don't tell me they're playing that pansy game

Tommy: Actually it's one of the best strategy games you get, it uses Mathematics and a lot of concentration

Jack: Yeah you would know mommy's boy

*Lyra knocks on the door and both wrestlers look up at her*

Dodgy Kiwi: Now that is a sight to see wouldn't you agree Mess?

Messanger: Indeed. Come on in Lyra, have a seat.

Lyra: Uhm thanks guys, what are you doing?

*Lyra enters the locker room and sit down on the open bench on the oposite side of the table*

Dodgy Kiwi: We're just discussing tactics for our tag matches

Lyra: Do you have anybody you want to face yet?

Messanger: Well it does look like Chaingang Masters will have to be first on our list

Lyra: How so?

Dodgy Kiwi: They are a way to test how strong our teamwork is

Messanger: And they're both heels

Dodgy Kiwi: And in our way of the Tag Team Gold

Lyra: Did you guys just finish a whole sentece or was it different opinions?

*Messanger and Dodgy Kiwi look at eachother*

Messanger: It was...

Dodgy Kiwi: a complete sentence

Lyra: Wow I can see that you guys were tag team before

Messanger: Do you want anything to drink Lyra? We have got water, beer, water, soda, water, orange juice, water and water

*Lyra looks at the table*

Lyra: Well you seem to have stocked up on water, can I have a orange juice?

*Messanger gets up and disapear behind a curtain that divides the room in half*

Lyra: So Dodgy how did you guys meet?

Dodgy Kiwi: It was quite by accident, we were both working out at the local gym before a match when I noticed this big guy watching me do my speed training, I asked him what he wanted and he just said: Tag Team Partner. Well after a bit of discussion we decided to try out as tag team and we did quite well, but then our paths parted and we met again at NWF

Lyra: He seems quite intimidating at times and then again at times so gently natured

Dodgy Kiwi: He only looks so intimidating due to his size, he's actually a very good guy

*Messenger comes through the curtain, he hands Lyra an orange juice and Dodgy Kiwi a fresh bottle of water*

Messanger: Oh hush Dodgy you're giving away my secrets

*They all laugh and the camera fades away as they continue to chat*

Tommy: Wish I could be sitting there right now

Jack: Why? Do you have a taste for guys suddenly

Tommy: No partner I do not and nless I'm mistaken that is the first tag team we saw together in a locker room

Jack: Well if you actually did wrestle before and you did have a tag partner, like me, you would understand that you need to spend as much time as possible together if you want to become a worthy tag team
Back to top Go down
http://world8.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=190016182
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

First tag team shown together... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First tag team shown together...   First tag team shown together... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:05 pm

*** Out of RP ***

The above segment was added to the 10/7/08 Inferno show.
Back to top Go down

First tag team shown together...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Inferno :: Role Play :: Backstage-
Jump to: