eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZJENA Cheating?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

ZJENA Cheating? Empty
PostSubject: ZJENA Cheating?   ZJENA Cheating? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:40 pm

Camera pans backstage. Stops at Frogyrvds office door. ZJENA is waiting outside silently. She looks around, then enters.
Frogyrvd is sitting in a chair at the oppersite wall with his back to the door. The office is tidy with pure black walls, with splatters of red all over.
ZJENA looks around. She then walks up to Frogyrvds chair, and slowly walks round it.
Frogyrvd: Ah, you.
ZJENA: Yes me...
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

ZJENA Cheating? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZJENA Cheating?   ZJENA Cheating? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:29 am

ZJENA: So...you wanted to see me? I assume this concerns the proposal involving the Hardcore match Dedo was demanding?

FROGYRVD: You tell me. That match can wait...if you ask me. I think Dedo learned from the PPV that he isn't ready yet for a true Hardcore ma...

Zjena puts her finger against his lips to shut him up, and slowly sits in his lap, straddling him.

ZJENA: Now, now, Frogy... You know that Dedo is quite capable of hurting people in a regular one fall match, let alone a hardcore match. I think you just need some...um...motivation to give him such a match. So, what can I do to convince you? *she licks her lips slowly* Hmmm?
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

ZJENA Cheating? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZJENA Cheating?   ZJENA Cheating? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:51 am

Frogyrvd:Well, I could think of a few things, but most, well, all, I shouldn't because of Dedo. But well, if it comes down to it, I can take him out of the question. You and me could...
Zjena:Well, I am married to Dedo, and I do love him... It's just, he's a bit boring, if you know what I mean?
Frogyrvd: Of corse I do.
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

ZJENA Cheating? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZJENA Cheating?   ZJENA Cheating? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:02 pm

Scene: The door to Frogyrvd's office opens and Zjena slowly makes her way out, with her heels held in her hand, and quickly brushing her fingers through her hair. She quickly puts on her shoes, then suddenly stops in her tracks...

HAVOC MAKER: Hmmm...well, isn't this interesting. Does Koj Tije Dedo know about this?!?

ZJENA: Don't you start with me. This doesn't concern you.

Zjena tries to regain her poise and takes a couple of steps back down the hallway, but stops as Havoc grabs her arm.

HAVOC MAKER: Hey, I think you're playing with not just fire, but a big nuclear bomb here. I still trust Dedo...but I'm beginning to wonder whether he should trust you. In fact, I'm starting to think I shouldn't trust you.

Zjena pulls herself away from his grasp, raises her hand as if to slap Havoc, but then finds that someone else has grabbed onto her wrist. She turns with even more fire in her eyes, only to instantly have that fire snuffed out by fear.

KOJ TIJE DEDO: Hey....staje ova? Ti si trebala da zboris so zabata. Si bila ili sad ce ga vidis?

ZJENA: Hey Koj. *she slowly begins to lower her hand back down by her side as he lets it go* I actually just got done with Frogy. I think he's going to grant you that match that you and I talked about.

KOJ TIJE DEDO: Good. So...why you about to slap Havoc Maker?

HAVOC MAKER: Well...why don't you tell him? Or do you want...wait a second.
*he turns to look at Dedo* YOU told her to go and speak with Frogyrvd?

KOJ TIJE DEDO: Yes. I wanted first blood or hardcore match as tune up for our next tag-team match. She had plan. I say go for it. *he turns his gaze back at Zjena* So...it's done, yes?

ZJENA: Yes, it's all done. *she lets out a slow sigh, not realizing that she was holding her breath* As for Havoc, I think it was merely a misunderstanding. *she turns her gaze back to Havoc Maker* Wasn't it, Havoc?

HAVOC MAKER: *with an utterly confused look on his face* Um...yeah...I'm still not exactly sure what happend...but, yeah, we must have gotten our signals crossed or something. *he pauses, scratching his head* So...uh...what kind of a match did you get me put into?

ZJENA: *she looks at Havoc with a wicked grin Twisted Evil* Well...why don't you go in and ask Frogyrvd yourself.
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

ZJENA Cheating? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZJENA Cheating?   ZJENA Cheating? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:55 pm

nice one mate. Even I want to wait and see what is going to happen. lol.
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

ZJENA Cheating? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZJENA Cheating?   ZJENA Cheating? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:45 am

Scene: In the hallway outside of the Inferno VGM office door.

ZJENA: So...do you know why we're here?

KOJ TIJE DEDO: No. Did Zaba tell you to we were transferred to Inferno?

ZJENA: Um...kind of. Go ahead...walk in the door. Frogy wanted you to see for yourself.

Koj Tije Dedo grabs the door handle, turns it, and walks into the office.

ZJENA Cheating? Modula10

KOJ TIJE DEDO: Hmmm...looks ok. So where Inferno VGM? I want to make single's debut that will make XWC wrestlers know why they must respect me. Now, where is VGM? What his....

Zjena cuts him off abruptly...

ZJENA: Um....Dedo, the VGM for Inferno is....YOU! That's the surprise! This is now YOUR office! You get to decide what matches go on Inferno...even matches you're in. LOL. So....what do you think? Did I do good or what? I'm thinking of putting the Serbian flag
ZJENA Cheating? Serbia10
in one corner next to the desk, and the freedom poster
ZJENA Cheating? Serbs_11
on the top shelf of that bookcase...it needs to replace that hideous picture that's there.

Koj Tije Dedo looks around, walking over to the chair and sits down. He smiles, but remains silent. He looks back at Zjena and winks at her. She smiles back, and locks the door to the office....
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

ZJENA Cheating? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZJENA Cheating?   ZJENA Cheating? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:38 pm

were u speaking jibberish again? or were u drunk when u put the korean words
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

ZJENA Cheating? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZJENA Cheating?   ZJENA Cheating? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:09 pm

The Bouncer wrote:
were u speaking jibberish again? or were u drunk when u put the korean words

BURN koj/dedo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZJENA Cheating? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZJENA Cheating?   ZJENA Cheating? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZJENA Cheating?
Page 1 of 1