eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zjena's Entrance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zjena

Zjena

Zjena's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Zjena's Entrance   Zjena's Entrance Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:38 am

Drums begin to roll, a limo steers along the ramp. Floodlights turn off, the crowd grows silent, expectation rises as darkness loomed. Suddenly a huge explosion of purple fireworks shoot upwards thru the smokey air, silence fell again as the mist evaporates. The crowd drew a long breath, the cool of the night filled their lungs.Then a loud clash of thunder - The floodlights turn on panning round the excited crowd then they beam down brightly upon the sunroof. A pair of arms appear black laced hands slide out ...

Then dark hair appears as a form rises slowly, long luscious locks cascade down the shadowy body. Zjena lifts her head, face veiled in black chiffon - eyes flashing. Arms stretched out high above her head as she releases a Black Raven. It flies overhead to rest upon the Floodlights...The Omen theme booms out the loud speakers. Spotlight wheels up to focus on a solid silver hook descending down. Zjena grabs said hook and wraps her wrist around the chain. Slowly lifting her upwards. Climbing higher and higher as her cloak clings to her contours. Fireworks flashed again around her as Zjena hangs in mid air. She pulls her veil off her face to reveal an evil smile. Tugging at the hook a sign to be lowered, Zjena descends until almost at ground level; she swings high and saumersaults forwards landing perfectly upon the ring! Throwing off her cloak to reveal her purple basque and long skirt.She turns towards Dedo and acknowledges him with a nod... Zjena has arrived!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-wAOhmDJWqE
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

Zjena's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zjena's Entrance   Zjena's Entrance Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:00 pm

nice vid but 1 thing
Quote :
She turns towards Dedo and he acknowledges him with a nod

I thought u were a girl
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

Zjena's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zjena's Entrance   Zjena's Entrance Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:22 pm

She IS a girl, ya nut. You obviously misquoted her.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

Zjena's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zjena's Entrance   Zjena's Entrance Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:11 pm

oh
Back to top Go down
Zjena

Zjena

Zjena's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zjena's Entrance   Zjena's Entrance Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:48 am

.She turns towards Dedo and acknowledges him with a nod... Zjena has arrive

I did put She ty C-Dawg smiles and says i do have the necessary female inclinations!

Zjena
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

Zjena's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zjena's Entrance   Zjena's Entrance Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:06 pm

Zjena wrote:
I did put She ty C-Dawg smiles and says i do have the necessary female inclinations!
Zjena

I can attest to that! YES, SHE MOST DEFINITELY IS FEMALE...and one drop dead gorgeous one at that.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

Zjena's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zjena's Entrance   Zjena's Entrance Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:46 pm

*fades out*fadey fadey fadey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zjena's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zjena's Entrance   Zjena's Entrance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zjena's Entrance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Entrances-
Jump to: