eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Coming Tuesday! My RP.. Part 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barnabas

Barnabas

This Coming Tuesday! My  RP.. Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: This Coming Tuesday! My RP.. Part 1   This Coming Tuesday! My  RP.. Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:07 am

Meanwhile here at Las Vegas, Nevada XWC Arena ...

This Coming Tuesday! My  RP.. Part 1 Dome

The crowd yells out loud for the show is about to begin.
Minutes Later! A small puff of smoke begins to grow in the middle of the ring!
Pyros began to spring out from the corners of the ringside!

It's BARNABAS! BARNABAS HAS CAME FROM NOWHERE INSIDE THE SMOKE!

Jack Pacer : Whoaaaa!!! Yet! Barnabas has never failed to surprise all of us again!
Angel Carlen : Well, its his second time to appear here in Tuesday night EXPLOSION!

This Coming Tuesday! My  RP.. Part 1 Barnabas Barnabas : Hahahahahaha! ( Laughs out boisterously)

Jack Pacer Im wondering Barn, why're you laughing out so boisterously?

This Coming Tuesday! My  RP.. Part 1 Barnabas Barnabas : Hahahaha

(Barnabas pauses out for a while , walk towards the ring announcer and grabs the microphone...)

Barnabas : Whats up to all of you people here in the dome tonight!
(Crowd begins to BOO!!! Mad )
Barnabas : Ok guys would you mind if you stay quiet for a while?
(Crowd pauses into silence)
Barnabas : Im here because ive discovered something!

Jack Pacer : Hmm? What do you think Barnabas is up to Angel?
Angel Carlen : Lets hear him out...

Barnabas snaps his finger in an instant making an "Chik" sound.

The titan tron begins show a blurry image of something, it begins to become more clearer.

This Coming Tuesday! My  RP.. Part 1 Dark_office

Jack Pacer : Whoa! Thats GM Frogyrvd's office!

Just then GM frogyrvd walks into the film. He is with another guy. Music began to play from his office, Frogyrvd reaches out the other guys hand and holds it and they dance through the tune of a love song. The film turns then fades in to black in the titan tron.

Barnabas : Hahahaha!!! See that everybody? Do you know what that means? It means that Frogyrvd is OFFICIALLY GAY!!!

The crowd burst out into laughter!

Barnabas : Show yourself here FROGGY FROG FROG!!!

BOOM! Thunder strikes out the four corners of the ring. The titan tron begins to burn and shows FROGYRVD's entrance.

(Frogyrvd comes out from the backstage)

Angel Carlen : Oh no! Barnabas! Its FROOOOGGGYRRRVVVVD!!!!!

This Coming Tuesday! My  RP.. Part 1 FrogyrvdGM Frogyrvd : You poor little shit! Im not gonna let you go away with this!

Barnabas : Stop talking trash! and make your way here!

Frogyrvd runs toward the ring and slides under the ropes.

GM Frogyrvd : do you know that i can fire you in the fed with this jeopardy that you have done?

Barnabas : ohhh... NO! NO! NO! Just because ive shown your true colors, and your gonna fire me now? What a Loser!

GM Frogyrvd : You...!!!

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Barnabas

Barnabas

PostSubject: PART 2   This Coming Tuesday! My  RP.. Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:24 pm

Barnabas : Ok .. dont be mad Mr. Frogy, to be prank i want to request a fight here! RIGHT NOW! Know what? its getting a little boring in the streets, and i dont have any more money to buy and afford my food and clothing.

GM Frogyrvd :You sick little old beggar! You've got nothing more to prove! make your way out of here or ill kick that arse of yours! GETTTTT OUT OFFF MY FACEEEEE!!! SCRAAAAAAAM!!!

Jack Pacer : Uh Oh... He's mad now!

Barnabas : Is that so?

(Barnabas and Frogyrvd stares each other with a great intent to hurt each other)

Barnabas runs toward Frogyrvd and smacks his face with ham and cheese sandwich!!!
GM Frogyrvd falls into the mat unconscious!

Barnabas climbs down the ring and grabs a sledgehammer under the ring!!!

Angel Carlen : Oh no! somebody got to stop him.

Barnabas climbs back up into the ring.

Barnabas : Heh thats what'll happen if somebody pisses me off! YOU DONT LIKE ME WHEN IM ANGRY!

Barnabas lifts the sledgehammer up high! and aims for GM Frogyrvd! And a "Crack" is heard when Barnabas hits Frogyrvd with the sledgehammer in his ankle!

Jack Pacer : HOLY !$&# somebody!!! REFEREES STOP HIM!!!

Referee make their way inside the ring.
Barnabas climbs up the turnbuckle and jumps up high!! Hitting the referees with a devastating MAD SPLASH!

Barnabas : Its your end Frogy! No one can stop me now from blowing up your head!

Barnabas lifts up the sledgehammer high above his head and aims for FROGYRVD's skull! Swings it directly and....

This Coming Tuesday! My  RP.. Part 1 Shock

(Crowd begin to cover their eyes with their hands)

Swoosh*
UNEXPECTED! A man came from nowhere and move just in time to rescue Frogyrvd!
This Coming Tuesday! My  RP.. Part 1 SB ?: Whoo! Just in time! ... You dont wanna be fighting him? he is almost dead!

Jack Pacer : Whoah! Tha... Thats!

Barnabas : what's your business here?

? : Ok.. ill introduce myself... Im "Soulbeer"

Soulbeer : Thats it! If you want a fight... Im in it... LETS GET IT ON! RIGHT HERE... RIGHT NOW!!!!

Ring Announcer : Ok this is what've waiting for guys! BARNABAS vs. SOULBEER!!!

This Coming Tuesday! My  RP.. Part 1 Barnabs VERSUS This Coming Tuesday! My  RP.. Part 1 Sobeer

Ring Announcer : Okay it's settled then! The match is gonna be LAST MAN STANDING!!!

( The Aids began to make their way in the ring and lifts Frogyrvd in a stretcher )

Crowd begins to yell! As the match is about to start!
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: This Coming Tuesday! My RP.. Part 1   This Coming Tuesday! My  RP.. Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:54 pm

uh, cant do LMS at the moment. Soz.
Back to top Go down
Barnabas

Barnabas

PostSubject: matches   This Coming Tuesday! My  RP.. Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:55 am

then make it one fall?
Back to top Go down
zeth hardy
Admin
zeth hardy

PostSubject: Re: This Coming Tuesday! My RP.. Part 1   This Coming Tuesday! My  RP.. Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:39 pm

what the hell is goin on who said thers going to be any pics in the shows

why didnt anyone tell me
Back to top Go down
https://extremewrestling.rpg-board.net
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: This Coming Tuesday! My RP.. Part 1   This Coming Tuesday! My  RP.. Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:16 am

Pics make a show better. I thought u new that. the more pics the better. they r like videos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Coming Tuesday! My RP.. Part 1   This Coming Tuesday! My  RP.. Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Coming Tuesday! My RP.. Part 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Explosion :: Role Play-
Jump to: